Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

RC Design ESGG

Thanks Craig for your report and quite the opposite to the previous one...hmm...maybe I'll get this anyway.

Just like you say I too think it's great with airports that won't eat all your FPS and VAS but still give you a much better experience compared to the default FSX airports. Personally I don't really care that much about super high texture quality etc (I never use anything above 1024 anyway) but what I do like is to see the correct buildings and so on and not just auto-generated objects.

Maybe I'll give this a try after all and if I decide to I'll let you know what I think.

Got it and enjoy it!

Agree fully with this, for my airliner flying this scenery does just want I want - a big improvement to the default scenery combined with high fps and no VAS issues.

This is exactly what I was afraid of......Too bad, I know how much Landvetter means to you too Niclas!

I had big expectations when I heard there were a new Landvetter for FSX under development. So yes, I´m dissapointed..there are almost nothing new when I compare to my modified now freeware Swedflight ESGG. Luckily there are addons like Instant Scenery to spice up the scenery and give it more life, like I did with Swedflight´s ESGG

Freeware Swedflight ESGG, modified to be compatible with FSX and together with Instant Scenery

O0PbvGj.jpg

0EcpFgr.jpg

zP5pcI5.jpg

u4vB4jG.jpg

aCQ6EvG.jpg

Wow, those are beautiful screenshots!

I especially like the grass, it almost looks real.

Richard Åsberg

Do you have a download link for your converted Swedflight version?

It looks amazing!

Henk de Vries

Wow, those are beautiful screenshots!

I especially like the grass, it almost looks real.

Thanks Richard! I also likes the grass, it gives life to the airport like all other things I have "planted" with Flight1´s Instant Scenery  :Big Grin:

Some more shots from my converted FS9 Swedflight version of Landvetter

L4OivJC.jpg

53dHWvM.jpg

NSOjEHk.jpg

Do you have a download link for your converted Swedflight version?

It looks amazing!

Thanks Henk! I´m sorry but my converted Swedflight version is not available for public download

For those who already bought the scenery, does anyone of you run in DX10 mode?

Richard Åsberg

For those who already bought the scenery, does anyone of you run in DX10 mode?

Yes, FSX:SE and DX10. Works great.

/Curt

Curt Söderberg
Märsta, Sweden (ESSA/ARN)

I purchased it a couple of days ago but did not install it until last night.

I have only tried it in FSX-MS using the Default Airtrike but I can't fault it as a value-for-money add-on airport.

Gary

Landvetter airport is the airport I've flown to and from the most on my travels because I used to live not too far away from it. Needless to say, I've been waiting some time for a proper FSX rendition of ESGG. I'm just happy somebody made it and hey, it's not like Flytampa, flightbeam or any of the other bighitters are gonna make one, eh?

Anyone got some screenshots of the scenery? It´s my home airport but looking at the pictures on simmarket, It looks like they just did some small updates on the fs2004 swedflight scenery......

Anyone got some screenshots of the scenery? It´s my home airport but looking at the pictures on simmarket, It looks like they just did some small updates on the fs2004 swedflight scenery......

Correct, this is just a small update of the FS2004 version. And there is very little detail in the scenery..feels like an abandon airport or something like that. So I have pimped the airport with Instant Scenery and now I´m almost satisfied  B). If there will be AES support I will be 100% satisfied  :Big Grin:

Here are some pictures from my pimped airport with my photoreal scenery at and around the airport:

adfSdg9.jpg

3EGNzrE.jpg

nkhTpmH.jpg

ycrR3xq.jpg

jfs1uZo.jpg

25syV6g.jpg

tr5XURS.jpg

That looks way better. But I mean the scenery is not fsx quality, let`s be honest here for 17 euros you should at least have Aerosoft Bergen quality.... They haven`t even removed the old green Landvetter sign as seen on the last screenshot. Btw Scandinavian 407, one of the developers mentioned you indirectly on fsdeveloper hahaha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Btw Scandinavian 407, one of the developers mentioned you indirectly on fsdeveloper hahaha.   

I have not seen that..please post the link  :Nail Biting:  :Big Grin:

Sorry, but why bother with posting screenshots if you're not going to share the scenery anyways? That is just unnecessary cruelty...

Henk de Vries