Sign in to follow this  
Jetman67

Some aircraft not working in P3D2.5 with Linda and MCP2

Hello

I have an MCP2 I have installed Linda 2.5.7 into P3d 2.5 and have one aircraft initialising and working ok, the A2A C182, it initialises and works fine but I get an error when trying to use the A2A c172 and the A2A Cherokee 180, they initialise but I get the below errors. I cant seem to past to this dam site so messages as below

Error MCP configs not found for current aircraft linda-cfg/aircrafts/c172/config-mcp2

Lua error Modules\linda/system/common.lua31: attempt to index local actions (A nil Value)

Don't understand why it works for the A2A c182 but not these aircraft, any assistance appreciated

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hi Wayne

The error messages you are seeing are warnings that no configuration files have been created for the A2A C172 and A2A Cherokee 180.

You need to start the aircraft in FSX and select that aircraft in the top dropdown on LINDA. Selecting MCP Combo will create the config-mcp2.lua file which you can confirm by assigning a function (any will do) and click Save.  Then restart the LINDA code by clicking Reload Lua Engine.

This will clear the warning messages.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

thanks

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K