Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

P3D Hotfix posted

No ASN just needed to be reinstalled. GSX was same. 

Well in your case I would check if your update for Prepar3d went OK  -;)

André

Hi  is this the best way to install this hot fix, action,select all the files & extract to main p3d2.5 folder>

Thanks

Ron

Thanks guys. Was finally going to move to 2.5 tonight. Maybe I will leave it vanilla through the weekend.

Thanks again for sharing.

Might wait for ASN to fix the issue with this hotfix before I update it. Only just got it working and dont want to be without it again :)

From EGFF to YSSY

I can confirm that ASN does not work with the Hot Fix.  I tried reinstall ASN and still no-go.  I get the dreaded d3dcsx_43.dll fault.

Well I simply reverted back with my backup_org_files in 20 seconds and wait for ASN and GSX to make an update...

Patient and a good backup does wonders...

André

I'd wait. ASN works erratically, even with a reinstall and its developers have confirmed that it doesn't work properly with the patched P3d 2.5.

In other news, did anyone get GSX to work with the patched P3d 2.5? It doesn't work for me either.

GSX as well huh. Definite no update yet then

From EGFF to YSSY

I will have to uninstall everything again and reinstate the org P3D v25

OR maybe just do a repair?

will try that first

getting painfully dull

I reinstalled FSUIPC and got an error message regarding the versions. Has it been confirmed it works ok?  I am thinking of rolling back until Pete comes back.

my FSUIPC works in both V25 and its patch update

Many thanks Allen

Very painful

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Hmmm... LM database error again.

While I'm waiting what problems are they trying to fix here?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hmmm... LM database error again.

While I'm waiting what problems are they trying to fix here?

gb.

The only problem I was noticing was that you could not alter the scenery on the fly, a restart of P3D was necessary in order to view said scenery additions, but they were edited into the cfg anyways.

I was annoyed but not grounded.

With the hotfix, I am annoyed AND grounded since I use ASN and the addon manager for FSDT and FlightBeam every flight

So now I can change the scenery enroute, but I dont want to fly so there is a grounded state.

update

A repair will not work after the hotfix is applied. It will fail after not finding a certain data1 temp file

so a full reinstall is at hand but with the login at LM presently not working, I am hesitant to draw my lucky straw as a short one

Seems the hotfix was delivered a tad too hotly