Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

A Guide to, Getting the most out of the PMDG 777

Thanks for your guide, David!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Baráti üdvözlettel

Patrick Seibold

Supporter.png

Thank you Patrick for taking the time to reply. Your more than welcome, happy to share and help out.

I will up date it for P3D v3 when the dust has settled more. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Thank you Patrick for taking the time to reply. Your more than welcome, happy to share and help out.

I will up date it for P3D v3 when the dust has settled more. 

Hey David, don't forget to let users know that they can't see engines in their B777.  :Clown:

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

:Tounge:  :lol:  :lol:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hey David, don't forget to let users know that they can't see engines in their B777.  :Clown:

-Jim

The more you know... :P

No seriously.. I appreciate the work of people who write down their experience with stuff to help others out.

Also your SOPs for FSCrew where very helpful to me, David... I printed them out and use them regulary.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Baráti üdvözlettel

Patrick Seibold

Supporter.png

Is there anyone that could explain how buy the PMDG 777 base pack for 89 dollars ? the PMDG is saying:

enter YES, then enter a positiv integer nr.  > ok - you can do what you want exhange positiv nr. as many you want or yes the question is Always the same: enter a positiv nr.

It might be that i'm missing somethin but there must be something wrong. Whatever is the solution, for sure it is not logical.

In other word's i'cant buy. How did you buy the FSX download version ?

thanks for your kind answer if possible now, Tomorrow i will not buy it anymore.

thanks

Raimund / Italy

Is there anyone that could explain how buy the PMDG 777 base pack for 89 dollars ? the PMDG is saying:

enter YES, then enter a positiv integer nr.  > ok - you can do what you want exhange positiv nr. as many you want or yes the question is Always the same: enter a positiv nr.

It might be that i'm missing somethin but there must be something wrong. Whatever is the solution, for sure it is not logical.

thanks for your kind answer if possible now, Tomorrow i will not buy it anymore.

thanks

Raimund / Italy

Yeah.. I have no clue as to what you're saying... Try typing in your language and pasting on google translate and then post back

It is quite simple. I explain it in english. When i go into the PMDG official site and try to buy the 777-200 or any other the page is asking to confirm  "yes". you input "yes" and it is asking you to enter a positiv integer number.

Now input what you like you never enter the "ADD to CART".

The only thing you read is: " You have 3 character left. Do not use HTML."

I'm programming since 40 years. Maybe (europa time) it is late. i dont think i'm missing something. In any case there is no logical explanation for it.

Just do me a favour. Go into the PMDG Download Site and try to enter the " ADD to CART ".

thanks

Raimund

Yes i got it. there is a Text Line for entering "yes". I could not see the line using a particular Monitor that did not show the margins of this TextBox.

Yes, there is Always a explanation for everything.

thanks anyway.

Raimund

This is a great guide and it has a ton of good information.  Dave, thank you very much for making it available.

Bob

Did you get the problem solved? I can't tell from reading your second post.

@Raimund 

​PMDG are never going to see your problem in this topic, I suggest you make your own topic or even better email them here http://support.precisionmanuals.com

GL hope you get it sorted.

The more you know... :P

No seriously.. I appreciate the work of people who write down their experience with stuff to help others out.

Also your SOPs for FSCrew where very helpful to me, David... I printed them out and use them regulary.

I like to help and glad to do so.

I don't suffer fools gladly but the other side of me is, I will go out my way to help people like you or anyone with manners.

Glad the SOP's help and thanks again for taking the time to say there helpful.

This is a great guide and it has a ton of good information.  Dave, thank you very much for making it available.

Bob

Your welcome Bob. Thanks.

Hi pcubine,

Yes i succeded finally using a different Monitor setting that is showing all colors. For test purposes my monitor was not showing certain colors.

As stated, i could not see the borders around the TextBox for entering "yes".

Yes, there is always a explanation.

By the way, no problems with the 777 and Win 8.1.

Meanwhile i setup a Cold-Start and Shut-Down with the MouseClicks program you can still download at Avsim.

In the FSX-SE forum i published for download (only at Avsim) the latest "FullSize" program, a professional software for a borderless screen that is not connecting to FSX using a Keyboard shortcut and or 2 buttons ON + OFF listing the open programs you want open as Fullsize.

If you are interested i can open, here,  the download again for 1 or 2 days only.

FullSize.jpg

regards

Raimund

yes it works in FSX.