Sign in to follow this  
TrentXWB

P3D taxi cam

Sorry if I have missed this topic but I couldn't find any info on the search result.

I just discovered today that my Taxi Cam button doesn't work on P3D. I couldn't even pressed it. Is this simulation not available on P3D version of T7-300ER

Thanks

Hi there,

Yes I believe this is a known issue in P3D. PMDG did mention this i think. Off the top of my head i think they decided to release it with the camera inop (as not a show stopper). Rather than delay the release. Don't quote me on this, but i think they will try and get it working at some point!

Cheers

Neil

Correct. We intentionally disabled it. The processes that the cam depended on in FSX are not present in P3D. If we can figure out how to implement it in P3D, we'll add it back in.

Kyle Rodgers

Correct. We intentionally disabled it. The processes that the cam depended on in FSX are not present in P3D. If we can figure out how to implement it in P3D, we'll add it back in.

Hello Kelly

will still work in this P3d V2:5

Vincent Gerrits

PMDG, as per Roberts recent post, are working to implement it via P3D v3 feature set in an even better way than FSX did.

Just want to clarify a couple of points

1)the taxi cam is only available as part of the 300 expansion pack?not the base pack?

2)If i buy and download the pack today will it work on my P3Dv3 (note i am running 3.0 not 3.1).

3)Does it work both in the ground and air?

Just want to clarify a couple of points

1)the taxi cam is only available as part of the 300 expansion pack?not the base pack?

2)If i buy and download the pack today will it work on my P3Dv3 (note i am running 3.0 not 3.1).

3)Does it work both in the ground and air?

. Yes to all 3

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png