Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

What happened to the Hawker?

It seems that after the 550 release, Carenado switched development focus to the Navajo, leaving the rest wondering #####? There haven't been any updated pictures since 2014!

Still working on the systems I think. Remember it'll have a navigraph updatable FMS so they need to code that.

It seems that after the 550 release, Carenado switched development focus to the Navajo, leaving the rest wondering #####? There haven't been any updated pictures since 2014!

lol

CARENADO HAWKER 850XP for FSX/P3D - "ON FINAL"
Coming Soon!!!

...according to their FB page today.

CARENADO HAWKER 850XP for FSX/P3D - "ON FINAL"

Coming Soon!!!

...according to their FB page today.

Thanks for the heads up - finally

Rich Sennett

Be interesting to see what the asking price is, they've been getting very close to premium addon pricing lately, but without the premium features to back it. This is their first aircraft that has an FMS backed by a proper database (Navigraph) so the jury is very much out on this one. Perhaps they'll finally nail IAS hold via pitch too!? And maybe even a proper layered paint kit?

I've been looking for a good business jet for sometime so I will seriously consider buying it, but I have a worrying feeling I'm going to be very disapointed when I see the first few bug and not simulated lists. I hope I'm proved wrong. At least the screenshots look promising, there's DME ARCs and other such erotica.

98589729379782.jpg

98589729379785.jpg

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

they've been getting very close to premium addon pricing lately, but without the premium features to back it.

Great point.

Still, I was hoping it would be released by today.  It's my birthday and I need a present for myself.  :lol:

--WH

I'm worried about the FMS. The citation won't do DTO. This is s must for a true FMS.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

It's probably undergoing intensive testing followed by the relentless extermination of every last bug.

(Must...keep...straight...face...)