Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

What happened to the Hawker?

It's probably undergoing intensive testing followed by the relentless extermination of every last bug.

Well, it can go two ways. More time, getting it right (within reason), and charging a good and fair price. Or....not getting it right, trying to overcharge, and losing a lot of sales. Personally, I will opt for the long lead time to get the systems right --- but the experience with the Phenom makes me skeptical....this combined with the pay-for-partly-functional addon for the Citation....well, wait and see. <_<

I reckon they're bug fixing the issues of the Navigraph FMS picked up from the Citation FMS upgrade release.

I'd wager you'd see a patch for both the citations FMS and release of the Hawker nearly at the same time.

I think I can see it on the horizon! :rolleyes:

Do you know something we don't? We have ways of making you talk!

Mario Di Lauro

It's inbound. Let the anticipation begin!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I don't get excited until a new board is created on avsim for the inbound bird. Only then will you know of it's imminent release! =P

For those not on Facebook, Carenado posted 16 new pictures of the H850XP on 25th March at http://www.facebook.com/Carenado/posts/795909003819249 and announced "countdown begun" and "available soon" whatever that means

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg