Sign in to follow this  
machie

flight planning in the new prepar v2.5

Hi All,

I have just installed the new Prepar V2.5 onmy computer---this is a big change upgrade which esentially means that everything starts from "New"--You need new installers for most of your add on's---I mean it is very hit and miss with all your third party stuff and leaving on old stuff can cause all sorts of problems (I found this out the hard way)----so----starting from scratch I now have a brand new Prepar and FSUIPC and PMDG T7---The T7 is way way cool---the sound is creepy realistic and reminds of the actual aircraft in a similar fashion the A2A 172 which is freaky realiatic that way---(I am a retired pilot so I love the imersion levels that bring back olfactory like memories.

So enought of this memory lane stuff---my question--What do people findis the best flight planner for exporting/importing into the new Prepar v2.5/PMDG 777 set up?

Thanks

Dorn Cranert

Hi All,

I have just installed the new Prepar V2.5 onmy computer---this is a big change upgrade which esentially means that everything starts from "New"--You need new installers for most of your add on's---I mean it is very hit and miss with all your third party stuff and leaving on old stuff can cause all sorts of problems (I found this out the hard way)----so----starting from scratch I now have a brand new Prepar and FSUIPC and PMDG T7---The T7 is way way cool---the sound is creepy realistic and reminds of the actual aircraft in a similar fashion the A2A 172 which is freaky realiatic that way---(I am a retired pilot so I love the imersion levels that bring back olfactory like memories.

So enought of this memory lane stuff---my question--What do people findis the best flight planner for exporting/importing into the new Prepar v2.5/PMDG 777 set up?

Thanks

Dorn Cranert

Flight planner thread just appeared here not long ago... like asking if anyone has a belly button... like opinions, everyone has one.

Please don't double post again and I'll answer:  PFPX... you need to learn ETOPS planning and this program is a good beginning for serious hobbyists.

Dan Downs KCRP