Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX Reboot is under development!

Hi Bryan,

Something I was wondering if you might be able to consider, Virgin Australia 737 crew notify the cabin for departure by cycling the "chime" rather than announcing "cabin crew, seats for departure"  as part of the runway entry procedure and then the head flight attendant makes the cabin announcement.

Would it be possible to have selection of chime rather than the F/O making an announcement?

If you enjoy the T7 then get the ngx. There is a lot more to do with the ngx in terms of flight prep as the t7 is very automated. PMDG is pushing an ngx update that will give it weather radar etc. I really enjoy flying it and if your doing shorter flights its more realistic to use than the T7 which is long haul.

Chris 

Looks like it'll be on my must buy list when it comes out for P3D.  Cheaper too, as I don't really want the 600-700.

sig01.png

Hi Bryan,
Something I was wondering if you might be able to consider, Virgin Australia 737 crew notify the cabin for departure by cycling the "chime" rather than announcing "cabin crew, seats for departure"  as part of the runway entry procedure and then the head flight attendant makes the cabin announcement.

Would it be possible to have selection of chime rather than the F/O making an announcement?

Oh, that's already in... our new 737 consultant is an ex Virgin skipper.

haha it aviation truly is a small world! Thankyou and thanks for all your hard work. It's hard to get out of the multi-crew environment when you're so used to it - I don't do any desktop flying without your products now!

Are you going to do an Ifly737 version also?

Not possible I'm afraid.

haha it aviation truly is a small world! Thankyou and thanks for all your hard work. It's hard to get out of the multi-crew environment when you're so used to it - I don't do any desktop flying without your products now!

Glad you like FS2Crew, spread the word  B)

Hi Bryan, how will this NGX Reboot fit in with the current Emergency NGX ?

Glen

Hi Bryan, how will this NGX Reboot fit in with the current Emergency NGX ?

I'm doing my best to build Emergency NGX right into the Reboot version, so everyone will have Emergency NGX if they own Reboot.

No promises, but it should be more than possible.

Bryan will this be both voice and button versions?

Ian

Ian R Tyldesley

Does the NGX emergency include wheel well fires from overheated brakes? I've encountered this a time or two and would be a cool addition if it doesn't.

I'm doing my best to build Emergency NGX right into the Reboot version, so everyone will have Emergency NGX if they own Reboot.

This would be excellent!!! I wouldn't wanna miss my Aussie F/O dealing with the emergency checklists :-)

Looking forward to the "new" FS2Crew for the NGX!

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

That definitely would make me more likely to upgrade from the current version I have.