Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX Reboot is under development!

Well with my long panel state i only use the GPU! So does the reboot allow you to choose air con ?

Vernon Howells

I'm getting the 737 NG over head and pedestal and would like to do everything on the overhead panel and pedestal but still want the FO to do his flows on his side of the MIP ? Is this doable?

Vernon Howells

I'm getting the 737 NG over head and pedestal and would like to do everything on the overhead panel and pedestal but still want the FO to do his flows on his side of the MIP ? Is this doable?

To a large degree, yes.  You'll want to use SOP Set #3.

Reboot detects which panel state file you have loaded (cold, long and dark, short), and the FO performs actions based on that.

That can be a bit of a problem for me, since I created my own panel states. There was a bug when the FUEL master caution was illuminated all the time eve though everything was fine. That's why I had to create new ones, I want my annunciations to be clean.

That can be a bit of a problem for me, since I created my own panel states. There was a bug when the FUEL master caution was illuminated all the time eve though everything was fine. That's why I had to create new ones, I want my annunciations to be clean.

I've set my own panel states ?

Vernon Howells

We don't detect the specific panel state per se.  We detect the current power configuration (apu running... ext power connected) to determine how the FO should act.  It's like guessing which panel state you've loaded (cold and dark, long or short).

You shouldn't have an issue.

Best,

As a user of the original NGX FS2CREW I can not wait for this! Will there be an option to have the Electrical Hydraulic  Pumps left on turning the turn around?

Thanks

Jacob

Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 9700k @ 5.1ghz | RTX 3090 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600 RAM | 2 x Samsung Evo plus M.2.

As a user of the original NGX FS2CREW I can not wait for this! Will there be an option to have the Electrical Hydraulic  Pumps left on turning the turn around?

Thanks

Jacob

Yes, that's already in the Reboot code.

If you select 'final sector' to 'No', the FO will not turn off the HYD ELEC pumps.

Yes, that's already in the Reboot code.

If you select 'final sector' to 'No', the FO will not turn off the HYD ELEC pumps.

Sounds great! Not sure if this has been mentioned but didn't find anything by searching, are Ryanair one of the airlines which SOPs will be represented in this new product?

Thanks

Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7 9700k @ 5.1ghz | RTX 3090 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600 RAM | 2 x Samsung Evo plus M.2.

Sounds great! Not sure if this has been mentioned but didn't find anything by searching, are Ryanair one of the airlines which SOPs will be represented in this new product?

There are 3 SOPs sets, plus some minor callouts unique to SWA.

SWA is basically following stock Boeing now.

One of the SOPs sets hails from Ireland...

Are we still on track for the end of the month? Not been much news lately :)

Dean Farley

Hi Dean! Were all working hard on it around the clock. Currently testing all SOPs to make sure its squeeky clean for you guys.

Trust me, this blows the Fs2crew legacy out of the water. It will be worth the wait!

Vernon Howells

Hi Vernon,  

Great you hear,  keep up the good work.  I've got a week off at the end of the month hence my eagerness hehe :D

Dean Farley

Great you hear,  keep up the good work.  I've got a week off at the end of the month hence my eagerness hehe :D

We're close, but I'm not sure if we'll make the end of the month.

This is not marketing rhetoric when I write this, but NGX Reboot really is the 'hugest' and most complex FS2Crew I've ever done.  It's by far the biggest and most sophisticated.

We have 3 real-world NGX pilots working on the product.

And this product comes with 3 SOP Sets instead of the usual 1.

NGX Reboot is genuinely special.