Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGX Reboot is under development!

Does installing the previous NGX FS2Crew version poses any risks for P3D, PMDG or FS2Crew installations? If so, should we wait instead?

It should pose no risks.

Just remember that FS2Crew installer does not support P3D, so you'll have to do things by hand.

There are a lot of threads in the NGX forum on how to do it.

What about the people who brought the Special Collection (has the PMDG 737 Button, Voice and Emergency)? Will they get the discount as well.

Júnior Silva

It should pose no risks.

Just remember that FS2Crew installer does not support P3D, so you'll have to do things by hand.

Thank you very much Bryan..Excellent support as always! 

Yes, of course, I know..I will install using EMT.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

If it's possible, could there be an option for the FO to retract the two retractable landing lights when gear up is selected? I believe several operators do this to save fuel.

Thanks

If it's possible, could there be an option for the FO to retract the two retractable landing lights when gear up is selected? I believe several operators do this to save fuel.

I'll check that out and add it as an option if that's the case.

I know I am just impatient :)

Its lonely in my NGX without a co-pilot

From EGFF to YSSY

Bryan, will it be possible to have the Reboot manuals online in advance (like for the other versions of FS2Crew), so that while we wait we learn the differences in procedures?

James Goggi

Hi Bryan,

what will be new in this version? Only procedure change?

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Bryan, will it be possible to have the Reboot manuals online in advance (like for the other versions of FS2Crew), so that while we wait we learn the differences in procedures?

The manuals will be available on-line.

The manuals will be available on-line.

We're using a new real-world 737 consultant pilot, so things are different in many, many ways since he comes from a different airline and everyone does things their own way to a degree.

If you're used to the old FS2Crew 737, you're definitely going to need to read the manual with Reboot because things have changed... a lot!

There are also a lot of internal code changes, preferably with regards to external gpu, air con cart and air start handling.

The ground equipment handling was complicated in the legacy NGX version, and I've taken steps to simplify and automate a lot of that stuff.

There are also some new procedures like "Single Engine Taxis", which are quite interesting.

We're also bringing it up to the latest 777 standards with regards to the user interface, custom user options, etc.

It should also include Emergency NGX functionality right out of the box.

It should pose no risks.

Oh, so the current version of FS2Crew for the NGX indeed does work in P3D only that you need to do some manual stuff during the installation or use the migration tool?

Richard Åsberg