Sign in to follow this  
declanfarrant

PMDG 737 NGX Engine Problem

Hi I am having some issues with my PMDG 737 NGX product i have recently purchased GSX (Ground Service X) To use the feature you have to have the engines off i can turn the engines off but i cant turn them back on again it might be that i am just turning then off wrong but i don't know how to turn the engines back on . i have used you tube to help me but it doesn't work 

may thanks 

Declan Farrant

Have a look at the tutorials which can be found in the PMDG downloads.

When shutting down the engines, make sure you have the APU or ground power on to keep AC power to the aircraft.  When restarting the engines, make sure you have the packs off, the apu bleed on, and either the APU on or air start cart connected.  To start engines, turn the start switches to GND.  Then as N2 rises up at about 20, move the fuel levers to idle.  Once the start switches return to the center position, turn on the packs again.

Hope this helps,

1251452 - Matthew Tan