Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Anyone try the iFly 747 for P3D?

Hello all. Just curious as I have not seen anything regarding the 747 for P3D. Has anyone tried it and can tell me if it performs (sim performance, that is) better, same or worst than the incredible PMDG 777?

Mario Di Lauro

Yeah, I just got it and it ain't  workin!,

So far nothing from the forum.

Jack

I have it running without issue, i run P3D with frames locked and have not had a single issue with the 747

• Upvote 1

I purchased the 747 yesterday and had the dreaded no landing gear or instruments. Went through the forums reloaded finally had wheels and instruments. Shut down sim came back later fired it back up, bang the gear and instruments gone again, only I noticed that malwarebytes was flagging something while the 747 was loading.  The long story short version:  There is  a file in the 747 that when it loads will trigger malwarebytes to quarantine that file that then triggers the anti-pirate mode to this piece of software.  I was able to without going through a reload to get the file un-quarantined and working as it should after a completed reboot.

Now I just have to work out how to allow that file to run with Malwarebytes or I am going to have to turn off MB.  Anyone have this issue?

Does MalwareBytes has an exclude folder option? That way it won't scan your P3D folder.

Does MalwareBytes has an exclude folder option? 

It does.

Click on Settings and then Malware Exclusions in the left hand column.

Hi, Sirxamoc.  I have two questions for you:  (1)  Are you running P3D v3?  and (2) Is it version 2.1.0.0 of the iFly 747-400 that you have?  

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Smith

System: i9-9900K@5.0GHz., ASUS Maximus XI Hero MB, 32 GB 3200 Hyper-X RAM, Corsair HX1000i PSU, Cooler Master ML360R RGB, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3, (2) Samsung 860 500GB SSD for Windows 10 Pro and sim, (2) M.2 NVMe 2TB, (2) WD Black 4TB HD for data, Samsung 65" 4K curved monitor @ 30Hz. (Currently running VSync, TB , Unlimited),YOKO+ yoke, VF TQ6+,TPR pedals, Logitech Multi, Switch, and Radio Panels

Software:  P3Dv4.5HF3 Pro, Ultimate Traffic Live, ASP3D, ASCA, ORBX, Fly Tampa, GSX/GSX2, PMDG, A2A, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado, Majestic.

On other computer: P3D v3.2.3, My Traffic 6.0a, PMDG, ORBX, A2A, Captain Sim , iFly, Flight 1, Flysimware, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado

Is anyone running the iFly 747-400 in P3dv3.4 hf2?

The Flight 1 sales site only states its up to P3d 3.2. Which may or may not have been updated?

Regards

David.

I am using it without issue in 3.4.18 HF2. I did need to uninstall/reinstall the aircraft after updating (had the no display no landing gear issue) but other than that its fine. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

I running the iFly 747 on the latest P3D version (3.4.18.19475) without any problems.

...practicing for the PMDG 747 release.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Thanks very much guys!

The iFly has all the features, for a fair price!

Cheers

David

• Upvote 2

The iFly has all the features, for a fair price!

It sure does.  Although I can't figure out why the 747 is the same price for FSX and P3D, but their 737 has a higher price for P3D.

What kind of performance do you get with the 747...if you compare it to another airplane you have.  And do you have a sense for how much VAS it takes compared to the NGX?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM