Sign in to follow this  
Azapata87

Flight Sim and real world flight theme music.....

Guest Raptors4590

I Hey guys, I had an interesting question for you all...When all of you real and simulator pilots are up flying, what song do you think about most and in the case of us private pilots and commercial pilots what song would you most love to hear over the ADF radio? Like I said, this was an odd question, lol. I think about Mozart's Requiem when I fly both on the computer and in real life. Love to hear what YOU love to hear, lol. Talk to you later!!

Went flying yesterday from Executive (KORL) to the Atlantic Ocean, up past Daytona Beach Int'l (KDAB), past Ormond Beach (KOMN) then back to Executive. I was too busy watching for other aircraft, contacting approach, etc. to be listening to any music.Otherwise, ATC allowed us to fly 1/2mi from the beach below 1000' to ensure we didn't get entangled with aircraft landing at KDAB.W. Sieffert

The only two songs I have ever thought of while flying is Foo Fighters- Learning to Fly and Offspring- Million Miles Away...Speaking of flying... I gotta get to the airport, lesson in 40 min :D-Jay

Ride of the Valkyries....Maybe not very fitting for driving a winged greyhound from one airport to another, but I don't do that type anyway Richard

Guest j-mo

1. :-doh ...I'm leeeeeee-vin', on a jet plane... :-kewl ...don't know when I'll be back a-gain...2. :-luke Buh-buh-buh Baaaah, baaaah, bah-bah-bah BAAAAAAAH, baaaah...

Guest ba747heavy

I don't normally think of a song, but when I do it is usually something really odd like some jingle I heard in a commercial.

Guest Erick_Cantu

Learning to Fly is Pink Floyd. Learn to Fly is Foo Fighters.

Guest Erick_Cantu

Hm, basically anything I listen to, but a lot of Iron Maiden lately.

Guest MeltedPixel

As long as its not IMC on final, "Beautiful Day - U2"

eh.. usually "tool" or "a perfect circle".Andrew