Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

Jon Patch dies

AirDailyX is reporting the unfortunate passing of Jon Patch, talented scenery designer and responsible for the payware Vancouver Plus (FSAddon) and freeware Victoria (with Holger Sandman - I seem to recall) among several others.

Jon's contributions to our little community have been awesome and speaking personally added much to my enjoyment in discovering the Pacific North West.

My condolences go to his family, relatives and friends.

That is incredibly sad news...  Jon did some fabulous work for the flightsim community and always was a true gentleman in any interactions I have had with him..

He will be missed!

Bert

Very sad news, he has helped me in many ways to get to know the FSX PNW better. RIP Jon and my condolences to his family

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

RIP Jon....your work lives on.

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3296/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi/RTX 4060ti/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU