Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

Whats With LatinVFR Forum Registration - Cayman Virtual

I just bought my first LatinVFR Scenery - Orange County, John Wayne (FSX).

I thought I would register for forums, found that they send you to Cayman Airways Virtual.  And then it looks like you have to sign up for their virtual airlines.

What's with that? 

As a product purchaser/user I just want access to forums. Can someone, anyone out there enlighten me please on the LatinVFR Forum registration.  The signup sheet talks about having to make a flight every three months or you will need to reregister.  Tell me this can't be true please.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Bump

Can anyone tell me how to register for the LatinVFr forums please?  Do I have to join the Cayman Virtual airlines?

Near CAM3

Greetings! If you would like to register with us, please submit a contact form through [www.FlyCay.com] - Check "Other" for subject, and we will get you sorted as soon as possible!

This is right from the forum, as an announcement at the top.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

This is right from the forum, as an announcement at the top.

Sorry I did see this, this was my point, that site is for what appears to be a Virtual Airlines. I find the process a bit confusing, being directed from one website to what appears to be a totally unrelated or different website and a lengthy form to fill out. I don't know why it would be made to be so complicated.

I'll check it out again tomorrow, I guess...but it leaves me thinking its too darn complicated.

Near CAM3

Sorry for resurrecting an oldish thread but I too had problems trying to post on LatinVFR forums today after buying Montego Bay for FSX.

I had a tower positioned right over gate 3 and thought it must be a scenery problem. But no-one else had posted a similar message on their forum so I did some digging and found that the MyTrafficX AFCAD was responsible. Removing that resolved the problem.

So whilst I don't need to post a message now I have written to them via the link provided by Tom (thanks!) and expressed my dissatisfaction at how they make it difficult for new customers to post on their forum. I'll post any reply here.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather