Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27FEB15] Latest News/Release Planning Notes, etc

Robert or Kyle,

Now that PMDG have had some time to work with FSX-SE edition are you in a position to advise if you have noticed a definite improvement in performance over native FSX ?  I, like many, have purchased the SE version when it went on sale but have not installed it and continue with FSX.  It would be good to know if there is an advantage to switching over to FSX-SE.   thanks,

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

We have a solution planned for this- and we are working out the details with Aerosoft.

Does this mean that we might get the update at the same time as everyone else, or can we guarantee we will get it later?

I flew on a SWA 737-700 last night.  During the four hour flight, I devoured the tutorials for the PMDG NGX.  I am SO looking forward to the P3D version!

Any tip abou the X-Plane project? Pleaseeeee!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I byu it on the dark pre-sale, give-me the price, just for a screenshot now! If I stop posting in the next weeks will be because I had a heart attack at some time. You can bet on it.

Seems like we have been waiting for 2 years now for the X-Plane product to be released. Well nothing to really see here, just move along

Captains-

Most of this post is a cut/paste from my 21FEB15 update, but I wanted to add a few new items and updates... 

DC-6 Update:

There will be a DC-6 update in the near future...  I always forget to update you on this one because it isn't in my "immediate attention" sphere- but it is moving forward and we shall show you that soon enough.

I have been injected with a new hope in life!

Inactive

What's weird is the NGX was fine until you decided to update it.... Now I wont fly it UNTIL its updated.. :)

Anyone else have this problem?

Peter Osborn

What's weird is the NGX was fine until you decided to update it.... Now I wont fly it UNTIL its updated.. :)

Anyone else have this problem?

No, because it's such an awesome bird. I enjoy the NGX nearly every day. 

But it will be more awesome with the SP1d.  :lol:

Philipp Schwaegerl

Appreciate your work guys. But when is the 777 gonna be compatible with p3d2.5?

Regards

as far as I know, it is!! It is working like a charm on my computer with windows 8.1, p3d 2.5.

What problems do you have?

copy-paste X-Plane info from the last topic is news? Again disappointed PMDG! I always love PMDG, but not their 'announcements about the announcement of the announcement very shortly'.

copy-paste X-Plane info from the last topic is news? Again disappointed PMDG! I always love PMDG, but not their 'announcements about the announcement of the announcement very shortly'.

RSR literally opened his post saying it was going to be "a cut/paste from my 21FEB15 update," and went on to explain that nearly all of us are trying to help get the FSX, P3D, and FSX:SE updates out the door so we can move on to other things. That said, shouldn't that make the XPlane contingent happy? The sooner we get this project off of our plates, we can all move on to helping to get other projects done.

Since a lot of the team got pulled into finalizing the FSX, P3D, and FSX:SE, there aren't as many working on the other projects. In six days, I'm not sure how much of an update people were expecting here. Plus, with the XPlane project being a secret project, what kind of information can we actually update everyone on?

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you Robert, I hope all your projects are big sellers.   Thank you for the DC-6 update...I am excited about that one, I can feel the R2800s rumbling already.

Cheers

TJ

Gents-

Just a quick in-thread update to let you know that I am in the process of building what we HOPE will be the release version for FSX/FSX-SE compatibility...

Incidentally- when I am finished I expect to build a release candidate for the P3D version as well.

Early this morning Alex and Michael were able to track down the last two items that were marked as "no-go" items so I think we will have good builds this time around...

I'll let you know how it goes.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com