Sign in to follow this  
-Stark-

Fuel Flow GPH gauge pegging out (P3D 2.5, B55)

After reading that all my add ons worked with Prepar3D 2.5 I decided to bite bullet and do the re-install.

Had a chance to do my first flight tonight in the B/E55, it was a night flight so I noticed the same problem with interior lighting, which I could replicate on a few other planes so I knew it wasn't the addon.  Another odd issue is the Fuel Flow gauge pegs all the way out when I go past 25% throttle.  It does it in both the B and E 55s.  I tried with two other planes, the default B58 and a 207 Wagon.  Both those planes showed accurate fuel flows.

I think it's just something graphical because when I look at the data on the 650 it seems within limits.  Combined flow 40 gph on take off, 35 on climb and at about 5,000 ft squared up and leaned out it's about 30 gph.  That would put each engine about 15 but on the gauge they're still showing pegged out.  Any troubleshooting suggestions would be appreciated, I like using that gauge along with the EGT when leaning the mixture out.

Thanks!

It's lm. Not us not sure why but they know.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Figured, was just wanting to make sure it wasn't me or something I might have inadvertently changed editing the aircraft and panel configs. 

There is an update that has just been released for the B-55.

We will be sending out the update to all vendors tmrw.

Thanks

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Question on the upgrades.  I installed two files; one for Barron 55_P3Dv2_v3.150306 and B55_F1GTN_v1.150308.

With the default set up everything looks correct, including the fuel pressure/flow... however when I enable the 650x2 panel, the panel works fine but the fuel gauges peg out again.  Since it only does it with the 650x2 did I perhaps install that patch incorrectly?  

Just a followup, I tried a number of variables, including reinstalling everything... and all is great until I put;

"model=GTN650x2

panel=GTN650x2"

into the aircraft config.  Would be interested if anyone is using the GTN 750s if they're still having the gas pressure gauges pegging out.  Not a huge issue but this is my favorite plane so if I can fix it with some new file or config setting I would like to.

The gas is a bug. We've got a fix but I've not had time to send it out to vendors. It was sent out to all of our direct clients.