Sign in to follow this  
Les1974

Old SEQU Airport

Does anyone know how to create or have the Navdata for the old Quito Airport? Since I still have the excellent Quito scenery from Borisforero I would love to fly in and out of it with my PMDG birds.

have the Navdata for the old Quito Airport?
Do you know what the AIRAC cycle might have been? I have some old ones.

Does anyone know how to create or have the Navdata for the old Quito Airport? Since I still have the excellent Quito scenery from Borisforero I would love to fly in and out of it with my PMDG birds.

Hi there,

Full names in the PMDG forums thanks.

Have you tried contacting navigraph? They might be able to help you out for getting access to an old cycle to implement the data with the latest cycle.

It opened in FEB 2013 so any cycle before that should be good...thanks!

Arluster Turner

Airports can be added to navigraph files, but once you have done the changes you need a method to keep them after each airac cycle update.

Search for VHHX old Kai Tak airport.  Alot of people like that one and there is information around on how to modify airport.dat, wpNavAPT.txt and wpNavAID.txt files to add an airport, runways and ILS.

There is an old but useful decode for these files in the PMDG KB.

Dan Downs KCRP

It opened in FEB 2013 so any cycle before that should be good...thanks!
This is the link to Dropbox where I have placed  AIRAC 1013. https://www.dropbox.com/home?select=PMDG_1013.zip. Pay particular attention to Dan Downs post above this one. This could be a real mess if you don't.

Thanks for the link. Yeah I added Kai Tak before so I how things could get messed up.

Thanks again.

Clicked on the link but it took me to my dropbox but no Airac file.

Clicked on the link but it took me to my dropbox but no Airac file.

Maybe the browser needs to be Internet Explorer. The file name is PMDG_1013.zip. It takes about 3-4 seconds to appear. I see it when I click on the link in post #6

You've given us the ink as if it were in your Dropbox. You need to click share and give us that link. I also tried the link and it takes me to my home Dropbox.

Yep perfect.

Thanks for letting me know so fast.