Sign in to follow this  
Chee Voon Liew

PMDG 777 Reinstallation Problem

Hello!

I've bought a PMDG 777 addon for FSX SE but I've entered the activation key and it was working fine. I've erased the entire hard drive because of the technical problem of my computer. I've reinstalled the operating system, FSX SE and PMDG 777 addon. I've reinstalled the PMDG 777 but the entire instruments are offline. I've opened the popup function box but it is turned out blank.

Please let me know how can I manage get this problem fixed.

Thank you,

Hello, this is a well known issu with the latest product of PMDG. You must un-actived the plane (the license) in the FMS menu before erasing your hard disk. So you can used the licence for a new fresh installation. 

Now, you have to contact the PMDG support to have a ticket !!!  and wait ....perharps a long time... :mellow:

This plane is hard protected for copy, you can install only on one computer at a time ! If you want to change hard disk or sell your PC, remind that you must desactived the license before ! even you lose your money ....

Christian

Christian, full names please and please please do not misinform others.

You do not need to deactivate a product to reinstall it, and it can be used on more than one computer.  The license is limited to one user not one computer.  The one thing you did get right was the referral to PMDG Product Support.... always the best place to go with activation issues.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello, this is a well known issu with the latest product of PMDG. You must un-actived the plane (the license) in the FMS menu before erasing your hard disk. So you can used the licence for a new fresh installation.

Now, you have to contact the PMDG support to have a ticket !!! and wait ....perharps a long time... :mellow:

This plane is hard protected for copy, you can install only on one computer at a time ! If you want to change hard disk or sell your PC, remind that you must desactived the license before ! even you lose your money ....

Christian

Wow I've never seen such incorrect support.....