Sign in to follow this  
chiozza

FSC 9.6 Flight Sim Commander P3D Flight Plan Path

FYI PFPX works fine. Just purchased. I gave up on FSC

I second what Chris says, but I do need to remind you that (full name) signatures are required here. You can set an automatic signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the screen, selecting My Settings, and then Signature (5th option down on the left).

Kyle Rodgers

I managed to set up FSC 9.6 but after installing I got some strange behavior of the T7. I had plans to post it on this forum but before that I decided to do a complete re-install of P3D and the T7. After that I could fly the tutorial as it should be.

Here a copy what I was planned to post here:

Last week I bought the 777 for P3D. The 777 is installed in a fresh vanilla P3D V2.5 without the hot fix. The nav-data is upgraded to the latest version! According to the manual I used the "make runways utility". I have only a simple joystick that uses the windows 7 default game device drivers.

I followed the introduction manual and the tutorial flight #1. I followed also the excellent corresponding video tutorial.

I'm used to read lots of manuals due to my job, so its natural for me to read the manuals carefully.

The first flight when I got the 777 went excellent except for the landing. The procedures were a bit overwhelming for me as a commercial airliner rookie. But the start and cruze were fine and the aircraft behave itself like the aircraft in the manual. So far so good.

The next day I tried the same tutorial but from now on the plane stabilizes it's height to 3500 and the speed around 210 knots. It followed the flightpath correctly but it is not climbing and not speeding up. I checked this out about 4 times and double checked every data input in the FMC and double checked the entry's with the screenshots in the manual. 

Now I'm lost and hope somebody can help me. 

There is one issue that might be a problem but I'm not sure about that. I installed on my laptop fscommander 9.6 (network installation). Is it possible that the  fscommander database manager ruined something in the data the 777 use? 

I guess that database manager from FSC 9.6 had ruined some data in P3D?

//Arthur

Arthur van Ancum

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg