Sign in to follow this  
eemer

10.35 is out

10.35 is not final yet!

latest version is 10.35rc1 (release candidate), as per the developers 10.35 final is coming real soon.

You can keep and eye on development news and status here http://developer.x-plane.com

Very exciting news for 10.40 on the table, such us datarefs driven libraries which will allow seasonal packages being added.

Manuel Merelles

By all means, check the link above.

And Steam users can get the latest beta versions !!  Check the link for how to do that !!

i am on steam and it let me opt in for the 10.35 rc,a small patch came and then the 10.35 will be pushed through steam tomorrow 

ya mine was 26 mb also, i read the rc is suppose to push through today,time to backup,the 10.40 seems to be much more to look forward to