Sign in to follow this  
machie

can not undock overhead panel

Hi All

I just bought the new prepar T7 and i am having trouble selecting the Pilot CRT and the Nav crt and the overhead and undocking them to pull into different monitors---i was able to do this before no problem v4. I have 5 30 inch monitors and usually fly using all of them in some sort of configuration---I can enlarge the Pilot screen by clicking on it---but I can not undock it like I can with the cdu or the mcp

Thanks for any help here with these issues

Cheers

Dorn Cranert

There are 2D panels for PFD, ND CDU etc., but not for overhead, center panel or other items you might like for multi-display use.  "Able to do this before no problem v4" confuses me, what is v4?

Dan Downs KCRP

I just bought the new prepar T7 and i am having trouble selecting the Pilot CRT and the Nav crt and the overhead and undocking
You have never been able to do this with the PMDG 777. LCD screens, yes, but not the overhead panel.

Sorry---- must have been thinking of the Ifly 737's    That is what I was flying in Prepar v4 while I waited for Prepar v2.5 and the New PMDG Prepar version-----I have not been flying PMDG stuff in Prepar---now I will once again---I must have just assumed that it was possible.