Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

Prepar3D v2 Hotfix (2.5.12944.0) Released

Going to wait this one out.12943 about made me crazy.

Kevin Humphryes

Be forewarned, like the previous hotfix, this one will mess up some of your addons. FSDT airports and ASN beta are incompatible with this latest hotfix. We'll have to wait for updates to the various programs.

NAX669.png

From where do we get this? Couldn't see it on the LM site?

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Not released yet

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Nice! I will wait for the new build installers..I hope they will be updated soon.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Passing on this for a while then,

From EGFF to YSSY

Also gonna wait - just have this sim where I want it now - I don't get the breaking of every add-on every time. Poor planning if you ask me.

I don't get the breaking of every add-on every time. Poor planning if you ask me.

The only addons that break are those that use undocumented methods. LM is building a Commercial Simulator product, why should it care about a few developers who do not stick to it's SDK ?

FSDT/GSX have patched and also F1 GTN already, just waiting on ASN, FTX is not affected, but run the latest library`s just to update staticflow.

tpewpb-6.png

Applied the new Hotfix and no problems so far!!!

Addons

FTX Global+PNW

Rex4 + soft clouds and Rex essentials plus

Aerosoft BarcelonaX

Aerosoft Los AngelesX

Aerosoft Las VegasX

My Traffic 2013

A2A C172

Aerosoft F14X (to be installed again after applying the hotfix)

Aerosoft F16

Ai Carriers2

VLSO

Megascenery Earth

Blueskyscenery

and tons of freeware airports

everything smooth as butter no cfg tweaks at all I´m very happy with it!!!

I've been running the ASN beta in 2.5 with this hotfix applied without any issues.

I've got a question. I'm hoping I'm not the only stupid person out there. I download and installed 2.5 when it first landed. Are these Hotfixes little Sub updates to 2.5 itself? So if I download 2.5 again, will all these little Sub updates be already installed into 2.5 ?

Thank you

I've been running the ASN beta in 2.5 with this hotfix applied without any issues.

I think you did not apply the hotfix correctly then. Or, you are referring to the previous hotfix.

I download and installed 2.5 when it first landed. Are these Hotfixes little Sub updates to 2.5 itself?

Yes.

So if I download 2.5 again, will all these little Sub updates be already installed into 2.5 ?

Eventually; you will notice if you check the version numbers on the P3D website that the current available download has already been updated with the previous hotfix, but not yet with this latest one.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen