Sign in to follow this  
OnestayFS

Problems purchasing Prepar3d

Hey everyone,

I don´t know what I should do. I have tried everything. I have just a normal Master Card and have tired to purchase Prepar3d for 4 days now. The problem is that I´m getting the same error message over and over saying me: We´re sorry, but the credit card gateway is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time. An administrator has been notified.

I have already written in the Prepar3d forum but no answer there. I have already written an E-Mail to Prepar3d but the only answer is: 

Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to try again now 
 and make sure you are using a valid form of payment for your purchase.

Have a great day,
 The Prepar3D Team

Maybe somebody from Prepar3d is here to read this and help me.

I've had to use three different credit cards to try to purchase it, I kept on getting the "Your bank is rejecting transaction" notice on two of them, which was BS and not true. Seems that their system is somewhat picky, try another card.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I only have that one card. That is the problem. 

Guest JustanotherPilot

LM take a long time to reply to emails, when they eventually do they are usually pretty helpful, you have little choice but to wait to hear from them.

If you were in australia id say get a prepaid credit card and try that.... not sure what you could do if that dost work.

This is really exasperating.... The Prepar3d support has answered me now. Well, until now the could not help me. They have deleted my account so I can create a new one. Didn't help. I have no idea what I should do. I don´t have a possibility to get a second Credit Card. I never knew that it is that hard to give people money  :P . Guess I have to switch back to the good old FSX and have to take these crashes, errors and bad performance. Maybe someone is still here who haves some help for my problem. I would really, really, really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for their comments.

With kind regards OnestayFS aka. Marius

Ps: Sorry for my bad English. It´s not my mother language.