Sign in to follow this  
AJT1967

A Completely New Sim!

Hi Chris,

Last night my purchase of UK lights was approved, and I downloaded, installed, and tested today. All I can say is that you have completely transformed FSX for me. Installation was a breeze, I had only a minor slowdown on my fairly midrange computer, but the difference in night flying just has to be seen.

Unfortunately for me, I have not been able to fly for about seven years due to family, kids etc, so my FSX has to suffice. Today I flew a short UK flight from Lydd to Southend in a Cessna 337. I was so impressed with the lights I forgot to retract flaps until I reached 4,000 feet! LOL.

I was made redundant last year, but as soon as I'm back in the workforce, I will be buying every one of your packages for Europe, no doubt. And to put the icing on the cake for me, yesterday I found out that Justflight are making a Socata TB20 (my real world favourite single). Looking forward to what may be coming next.

Thanks for all of your hard work; I know that an undertaking such as this cannot be easy at all. Please know that your work is well appreciated.

Thanks once again,

Andrew.

Thank you very much Andrew
That was very kind of you to say
It’s the best complement our team can get
Comments like that coming from our customers makes our hard work, late nights, and do overs all worthwhile
a true attestment to how spectacular NE lighting system transformation is at night

Thank you  :drinks:

Kind regards
Chris Bell

Hi Chris,

Forgot to say; posted an unedited screeny in the screenshots forum here at Avsim. Says what I cannot put into words.

Andrew.

Shame you posted this now Andrew, you'll prob have to make the same comments all over again when v2 is released ;) K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Hi Kevin,

I was unaware of a version 2 being under development.

Perhaps Chris can advise if the existing version can be updated?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Thank you both Andrew and Kevin

you could also post pics here; we have a section for that

v2 is currently limited to only NEFR release at the moment

if this release is successful; we will update existing regions as well to v2

to learn more about NE v2 and the enhancements NEFR v2 is getting with our new manager

and a single folder architecture (again limited to NEFR atm)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/461021-night-environment-new-configuration-manager-debut/

now where are those pics you speak of :smile:

Hi Chris,

I've only done the one pic so far, and it is in the screenshots forum here at Avsim. I will be doing another flight tonight, so I will do a few more.

Thanks again,

Andrew.