Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03MAR15] PMDG's First Product for XPlane...

The reason why it is a "clock shop" has been explained... In this very thread, even.

If you want something more modern, you'll have to wait a little while longer. Rest assured, it will come.

The reason why it is a "clock shop" has been explained... In this very thread, even.

If you want something more modern, you'll have to wait a little while longer. Rest assured, it will come.

I understand why they did what they did. Doesn't mean I have to like it. I am sure some of the old school guys are going to love this plane.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

I understand why they did what they did. Doesn't mean I have to like it. I am sure some of the old school guys are going to love this plane.

I think I'm going to try it for something new. Gets boring watching ..er flying the 777  :lol:

I think I'm going to try it for something new. Gets boring watching ..er flying the 777 :lol:

Highly agree about 'watching' the 777 fly itself. Just a couple days ago I was flying in the VATSIM CTP event and all I ever had to do in flight was to check fuel and go to PROG - POS REPORT and say out whatever was there. This was in the FF 777 for X-Plane, by the way.

I'm really looking forward to the DC-6...

I've changed my mind about old time planes the first day I flight the 732. It's much more fun and difficult, the SIDs and STARs are nightmares and you are allways busy doing something. I usually ask for vectors during approach, but I've tried some STARS and this is the kind of aircraft that will test your skills and knowledge about charts.

I must say I'm a FSX user and I'm very happy with PMDG's Products.

PMDG: As soon as either NGX or 777 or even the 747 (I'd prefer the 777/NGX) are released for X-Plane 10...I will switch...Not thinking twice :)

Thank You

I just got myself an account on here as soon as I heard of X-Plane products from PMDG. I really like challenging old birds and linux, so thank you for bringing PMDG quality planes to me! Couldn't be better ;)

You rock!

Looks fantastic and I will be looking at this very closely. I love these old planes and this one could take some time to learn, back to Flight 101 :lol:  and plz continue to give us more here at XPlane

Is the DC-6 in beta testing already, or is it still in development? When can we expect a release date, or is it Soon™?

Is the DC-6 in beta testing already, or is it still in development?

Development.

When can we expect a release date, or is it Soon™?

We never provide release dates.

Kyle Rodgers

please consider the dc7c for next classic aircraft pmdg.  the dc6b looks great by the way!

duchman

chad hittenberger

please consider the dc7c for next classic aircraft pmdg.  the dc6b looks great by the way!

duchman

chad hittenberger

No please, stop that. We really now need a good 737NG. That now should have priority. I'm sure it is the most wanted and missing aircraft in X-Plane.

i912900k, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM

No please, stop that. We really now need a good 737NG. That now should have priority. I'm sure it is the most wanted and missing aircraft in X-Plane.

Here you go: x737 Project.

He asked for the next classic aircraft, not the next aircraft in general.

Also, you need to sign each and every one of your posts in the PMDG subforums with your full, real, name, else they might get deleted, and they often do.