Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Release Timelines - This week...

I think we deserve a short video to digest our appetite please ?. I have been waiting farrrr longer for the wx, than the release of SE or P3D compatibility :-)

Thank you for the update.

This is great ,

Really want the NGX in my P3D fleet now that i have left FSX behind. (and no regrets btw. Best thing in 2015)

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I think SP1d does not really exist and this and related threads have been an elaborate sales drive for ASN and P3D. I'm guessing it worked (did for me for ASN).  :rolleyes:

I'm worried when Rob uses words like "planning", "one minor detail" and "expect"; what if I hit thunderstorms this weekend and I don't have a weather radar on my NGX...

Guys I'm excited. Can't wait. Thanks for the update and keep them flowing; it helps a bit.

Carl Kohrs

It's going to be an expensive week :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

what if I hit thunderstorms this weekend and I don't have a weather radar on my NGX...
Just tell the passengers it will be over SoonTM

Brace yourself, the SP1D is coming.

6-18 h.. Now I hit the F5 button every 5 minutes.  -_-

Better be easy on your F5 key. I'm not an English native speaker, so I might be wrong, but I don't think that Robert meant to say the SP will be released 6-18h *from now*, but that he will give us notice 6-18h prior to release.

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

"Better be easy on your F5 key. I'm not an English native speaker, so I might be wrong, but I don't think that Robert meant to say the SP will be released 6-18h *from now*, but that he will give us notice 6-18h prior to release."

I think that Stefan Keller is right. Patience is a virtue ;-)

regards,

Amresh S. Mishre

Can we expect a price increase for the P3D version, as was with the 777? And if so, will there be a release discount like there was on the 777?

Can we expect a price increase for the P3D version, as was with the 777? And if so, will there be a release discount like there was on the 777?

We will see. Not smart to make assumptions..

Victor Roos

We will see. Not smart to make assumptions..

I am not making assumptions, I am asking PMDG.

I am not making assumptions, I am asking PMDG.

Yeah, you are right. I mean more like, they won't answer till they can..and then we'll all know it.

But I assume that indeed, the price will be higher

This is great ,

Really want the NGX in my P3D fleet now that i have left FSX behind. (and no regrets btw. Best thing in 2015)

Thanks

Michael Moe

Is it? And what do you do with all the old, do example, aerosoft and UK 2000 scenery?

Victor Roos

"Better be easy on your F5 key. I'm not an English native speaker, so I might be wrong, but I don't think that Robert meant to say the SP will be released 6-18h *from now*, but that he will give us notice 6-18h prior to release."

I think that Stefan Keller is right. Patience is a virtue ;-)

regards,

Amresh S. Mishre

The only clue was "prior to weekend" :) RSR posts somehow is always a little difficult for me, I ve to read few times to get the grasp of it :) As E is my second language too :)............So F5 will be good like every 15 minutes or so :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

If it has to be before the weekend, the maximum time of notice in advance of 18 hours will be Friday at 6 am, the minimum of 6 hours Friday at 6 pm (but which time, UTC or Western US?)  

James Goggi