Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Release Timelines - This week...

I'm confused... do I have to deinstall the 737 before installing the update (because it will come in the form of a new installer, and simply "repair" is not the best solution)? :unsure:

You have two options:

1 - Without uninstalling your NGX, run the new installer and select the REPAIR option, which will add the sp1d to your NGX

2 - The best/advised option: Uninstall the NGX from your pc; Download the new installer from your PMDG account when it's released, and install it (clean install)

I'm confused... do I have to deinstall the 737 before installing the update (because it will come in the form of a new installer, and simply "repair" is not the best solution)? :unsure:

If it's like the 777 update, and I think it is, it will be a full install! You would uninstall , then reinstall. Then using the OP center, restore your liveries.

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Too late PMDG ..... And my money goes to............x-plane 10......sorry

Hahahah. Price on the store is : $64,000,000.00 now :D

Victor Roos

I hope I right understood what is coming from PMDG:

737 NGX update SP1D with Weather Radar including for FSX box version.

I've flying this simulator since the very first version 12+ years ago... can't wait to finally have the weather features on the MOST POPULAR aircraft in the real and simmers world!

If released today and tomorrow before my weeklçy workshop, I will do a workshop focused on the weather radar.

Galeno Garbe

737 pilot

Too late PMDG ..... And my money goes to............x-plane 10......sorry

They'll get it back in the future when you read the incredible review that is yet to be written on the DC-6 for XP.

I feel like a child. A grown man feeling like a child.I had to stop myself this morning. I was upset eating breakfast wife ask what's wrong with you this morning. I said I'm waiting for the update for my ngx plane. She cried out in laughter and Said your kidding right? I know you cannot actually be upset and walking around with your head down because of a little game.Yes she called it a little game. I calmly said of course not sunshine you really think a grown man would be upset cause of a game. I just have a headache and was roaming the forum to check on an update. The update will come when it comes then I walked out the room. Lol yea she was 100% right I was upset and no I want the plane now not when it comes it comes.I just couldn't show her that side of me being upset cause of an update. Do y'all think I have a serious Problem ?

I've flying this simulator since the very first version 12+ years ago... can't wait to finally have the weather features on the MOST POPULAR aircraft in the real and simmers world!

The very first MSFS version is over 30 years ago, and there was a Apple II and TRS-80 version before that!! That's when I started simming in 1984

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I feel like a child. A grown man feeling like a child.I had to stop myself this morning. I was upset eating breakfast wife ask what's wrong with you this morning. I said I'm waiting for the update for my ngx plane. She cried out in laughter and Said your kidding right? I know you cannot actually be upset and walking around with your head down because of a little game.Yes she called it a little game. I calmly said of course not sunshine you really think a grown man would be upset cause of a game. I just have a headache and was roaming the forum to check on an update. The update will come when it comes then I walked out the room. Lol yea she was 100% right I was upset and no I want the plane now not when it comes it comes.I just couldn't show her that side of me being upset cause of an update. Do y'all think I have a serious Problem ?

No sir. You have just proven you are human, and men. In Dutch we have a saying, men don't grow up..they only change toys ;)

Victor Roos

Alright, deinstalled the 737 for now. Where would I find the new version in my PMDG account? Will the installer link in previous orders/order details simply be updated?

Apart from not signing your posts? Nope...

Alright, deinstalled the 737 for now. Where would I find the new version in my PMDG account? Will the installer link in previous orders/order details simply be updated?

Same link as your original NGX purchase. Think about how much effort it would take for us to find every NGX customer and create a new order for them.

Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers