Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Release Timelines - This week...

Don't worry,Kyle,I didn't get the joke either

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

ok so I see the update in Ops Center, but....what is the best method of installing if we want a clean install? All I have is my previous order page with the NGX Base....is that sp1d included?

Daniel Maris

I deinstalled the NGx thus won't see it in the Ops Center. Should I just re-download the installer?

I think it is released

Omg I see change log in operations center yesssssssss

it is released for fsx! and fsx:se I believe. But I am wondering how to do a clean install...via ops center?

Daniel Maris

No fun being in work for the next 7 hours :(

Oh well hopefully the P3D version is released before then and I can download it :)

Barry Hicks

From EGFF to YSSY

It's posted as an update in the OP center, but currently the full version in your account still dates to 2012, so hold off til PMDG officially announces it. They are probably just setting it up on the server. If it is like the 777 release, they recommend a full install

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

It's posted as an update in the OP center, but currently the full version in your account still dates to 2012, so hold off til PMDG officially announces it. If it is like the 777 release, they recommend a full install

Tom Cain

sounds good hopefully well get that goin tonight :)

Daniel Maris

HM. So. P3d got the release at the same day? Or want that confirmed? At least nice.. Looking forward to the weather radar videos :D

Victor Roos

P3d got the release at the same day?

Dunno. Go check...  :P

Kyle Rodgers