Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Release Timelines - This week...

This is my level of excitement at having the NGX in P3D finally:    @*(%^&@%&*@%(*@*%(@(%*FHJFNUIOFN(*FH*(@(H*F(@*Y%(*@Y*H)N)@*&)@(&)(%&U*()%^U)FJSKLFJLWKH%)@*(U)!!!   *hops up and down like a kid on Christmas*

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Nooo, I'm sure that's the F13 Key. 

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That's the one to get the 747v2!!!!!!!

All this excitement and and the over analyzing of each and every word coming from RSR's posts reminds me of the night the ngx was released. Just goes to show how good this sim is that there's still this much excitement after all this time.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! That's the one to get the 747v2!!!!!!!

LOL :)

All this excitement and and the over analyzing of each and every word coming from RSR's posts reminds me of the night the ngx was released. Just goes to show how good this sim is that there's still this much excitement after all this time.

That's true, I even remember what film I was watching when I was pressing the F5 key - District 9.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Couldn't agree more.  Was then and still is, THE BEST aircraft in flight simulation...In my opinion of course.  :)

You know something they should do to save all this F5 from us all...create the release post already.  Let us all "follow" it so that we get an e-mail as soon as they post in that topic that it's released.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Did they not mention the opposite to be true somewhere?

Seeing how even clouds have shadows in P3D I'd assume shadows work different than in FSX. The former using DirectX 11 should be another clue.

Oh, I wish DTG could somehow implement DX11 in FSX:SE. :rolleyes:

DTG don't own the code so they probably arent allowed to make changes of that scale.

David Thwaites

Has PMDG worked out the ASN issue? SP2 is not yet released and so I don't know if they charge for the upgrade or not. Plus the NGX and T7 need it for a functioning weather radar. How does PMDG manage the two add-ons which both aren't released yet especially testing FSX Steam Edition?

Has PMDG worked out the ASN issue? SP2 is not yet released and so I don't know if they charge for the upgrade or not. Plus the NGX and T7 need it for a functioning weather radar. How does PMDG manage the two add-ons which both aren't released yet especially testing FSX Steam Edition?

What ASN issue?

Philipp Schwaegerl

Well not really an issue but how was PMDG able to know if the Weather Radar works in FSX Steam Edition if Hifi hasn't even released SP2 yet because FSX Steam Edition doesn't work with ASN SP1?

Has PMDG worked out the ASN issue? SP2 is not yet released and so I don't know if they charge for the upgrade or not. Plus the NGX and T7 need it for a functioning weather radar

What ASN issue? ASN is in open beta at the moment. They won't charge for SP2. NGX and T7 don't need ASN SP2 for the weather radar to function, they work with ASN SP1.

How does PMDG manage the two add-ons which both aren't released yet especially testing FSX Steam Edition?

Don't know what you mean by this/

There is an open-beta in the HiFi Forum. Install this, if you use P3D 2.5 or FSX:SE. It should perfectly work. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Nooo, I'm sure that's the F13 Key. 

Haha - interestingly enough, that key exists: SHIFT + F1 (so, you have up through F24, actually). Many keystroke mappers use these keys because other programs don't make frequent use of them. Caffeine, as an example, uses F15 to keep Win machines from dropping to screensaver.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok I have done that and if Hifi Really doesn't charge for SP2 then I'll buy ASN now and just use the beta. Right now I'm running on a trial. Thanks.

Oooo its 0500z omg omg omg cant wait; just do not slide to friday, my wife is not at home until tomorrow....

Oooo its 0500z omg omg omg cant wait; just do not slide to friday, my wife is not at home until tomorrow....

No, It's 1700z right now :)..