Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Release Timelines - This week...

Come on P3D version!!

Barry Hicks

From EGFF to YSSY

Captains:

I am waiting for 737 but I decided to purchase 777 before she goes up in price.

I have a question:

I have Prepar3d 2.5 with Hotfix 2.5.12944.0 performing very well, better than 2.4

My question is:

Do 777 and 737 function on Prepar3d with that Hotfix?

I appreciate very much your information.

Rafael Rodriguez

Hi Rafael,

The PMDG 777 functions fine with the latest Hotfix for P3D.

Cant comment on the 737 as its not yet out for P3D but I would guess when its released (soon) there will be no issues :)

Barry Hicks

From EGFF to YSSY

That's great news. My NGX has been in the hangar ever since you announced an update..

I wont fly her knowing that a perfect product is getting MORE perfect.

Thanks guys!

Peter Osborn

Hi Rafael,

The PMDG 777 functions fine with the latest Hotfix for P3D.

Cant comment on the 737 as its not yet out for P3D but I would guess when its released (soon) there will be no issues :)

Barry Hicks

Thank you for the good news! Can't wait!

slide_19.jpgHi, 

I was just wondering if there will be any Scimitar winglets added to the NGX. If not then will they be added in later updates?

Thank you 

KH

I was just wondering if there will be any Scimitar winglets added to the NGX. If not then will they be added in later updates?

As mentioned quite a few times, this is a minor update. Visual enhancements of that scale (with the matching performance data) are way more than a minor update.

Kyle Rodgers

As mentioned quite a few times, this is a minor update. Visual enhancements of that scale (with the matching performance data) are way more than a minor update.

Thank you for the quick answer. I also have one more question, will the weather radar only be for ASN or can you use it with FSrealWX, Opusfx, etc.?

Thank You

--KH

Thank you for the quick answer. I also have one more question, will the weather radar only be for ASN or can you use it with FSrealWX, Opusfx, etc.?

Only ASN as of right now. If other weather developers come up with ways to do similar things, then I'm sure we'll consider those at that point.

Kyle Rodgers

Gents-

As of 0500Z/05MAR- we are expecting a release at some point during the day on Thursday.  There is a CHANCE we will slide to Friday...  but we shall see.

ALL OF THIS INFORMATION is subject to change if we find anything that we think requires adjustment, or if we simply decide to take a snow day and go play..

Stay tuned to the forum for further updates. 

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gents-

As of 0500Z/05MAR- we are expecting a release at some point during the day on Thursday.  There is a CHANCE we will slide to Friday...  but we shall see.

ALL OF THIS INFORMATION is subject to change if we find anything that we think requires adjustment, or if we simply decide to take a snow day and go play..

Stay tuned to the forum for further updates. 

Thanks Robert...

I assume this is "only" the FSX:SE update for the PMDG 737NGX and not the P3D version? 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Given it is 1AM over there, give the guys a break, their work day for Thursday only starts in like 7 or 8 hours!