Sign in to follow this  
virginblue737

ASN for P3D V2.5 and other addons

Hey all, 

I am very new to P3D. 

I have P3D V2.5 installed and wondering is there active sky next which supports V2.5? I can only find versions which support 2.4?

As to Rex 4 ( i already have these addons installed for FSX ) do i need to download Rex 4 again? Or can i just use the one i already have downloaded and just add the textures for P3D?

Cheers

You sure that works with the latest P3D hotfix?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

You sure that works with the latest P3D hotfix?

Yes, it's a new update for the xxx44 version of P3D

As to Rex 4 ( i already have these addons installed for FSX ) do i need to download Rex 4 again? Or can i just use the one i already have downloaded and just add the textures for P3D?

When you go to the settings page in REX4, you can choose which sim you want to load the textures in and adjust all settings to what you want in that sim. When you want to use it for FSX again, simply change the settings back.

Cheers!

Maarten

Thanks for the HU

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Yes, it's a new update for the xxx44 version of P3D

When you go to the settings page in REX4, you can choose which sim you want to load the textures in and adjust all settings to what you want in that sim. When you want to use it for FSX again, simply change the settings back.

Thanks so much. That worked a treat :) 

What about things such as Ezdok? Shall i just google Ezdok for P3D V2.5?

Hm..... my installation to P3D v2.5 of the latest ASNBeta does NOT work! 

OK on my machine. That's not what you want to hear. You might want to check versions. Hotfix 12944 and ASN build 5540 match. I always uninstall then reinstall full version. Maybe that will help. Good luck.

I just downloaded the ASN update and installed...then .re installed the Acsconnect ,just in case and that it..perfect...

regards

As soon as I start ASN I get  an error message. Have posted it in the ASN forum!!! Still no answer.

http://www.hifitechinc.com/forums/showthread.php?4465-Error-when-starting-ASN

Jack

The Swede in Spain

I suspect you have, but do you have this entry in your dll.xml?

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>as_srv\as_btstrp.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

Yes mine looks like this:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>as_srv\as_btstrp.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>