Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

weather.dll CTD 2.5 no hotfix

hmm long shot but it seems that if i change every "weather" thing to 0 in the FSUIPC configuration i am good for now at least. Also with ASN ,

Just tried to switch plane and location that would normally CTD in a few seconds and we are now over 2 minutes.

1, First default plane  , ESSA , then EKCH, 

2. Selecting PMDG NGX736,

3. changing location to EGLL

no issues

Michael Moe

Just restartet P3D and loaded the NGX and EKCH right away and then ASN 

So far i am good with the changes i made to the FSUIPC "weather" commands(=0)

Strange like hell but hey i can use my beloved FMC now :-) (and MCP/EFIS from CPflight)

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Michael - if you haven't already, you might post this info on Pete's forum. I'm sure it is something he would like to know.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Strange like hell but hey i can use my beloved FMC now :-) (and MCP/EFIS from CPflight)

Michael Moe

Ok succes with this one ;-)

André

FSUIPC LOG

********* FSUIPC4, Version 4.939 by Pete Dowson *********???

You should be running 4.939e

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

FSUIPC LOG

********* FSUIPC4, Version 4.939 by Pete Dowson *********???

You should be running 4.939e

Will look into that again but i might have tried with the 4.939 from his normal website as well. The 4.939e makes the same fault.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Will look into that again but i might have tried with the 4.939 from his normal website as well. The 4.939e makes the same fault.

Michael Moe

I have the new 4.939e installed and fixed the "weather" commands with =0 and everything is fine now

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

I have the new 4.939e installed and fixed the "weather" commands with =0 and everything is fine now

Michael Moe

All your problems are because of a corrupt .WX file or a corrupt wxstationlist.bin file. This is a well known problem -- when those unchecked binary files get corrupted then the first time FSUIPC (or any other SimConnect client) tries to READ the weather from FSX, the corruption will cause a crash -- or worse, something more insidious, corrupting something else in turn.

Best just to delete ALL of your .WX files -- they won't really be of use when you are using an external weather program in any case. Deleting the wxstationlist.bin file is okay too, it will just be recreated, uncorrupted, next session.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

I will try this,thanks.

A needle in a haystack for me anyway.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png