Sign in to follow this  
Capt. PERO

SIMstarter Version 2.6 - out now!

I released v2.6 build 03.

Hi Pero

I have a Q. When I add a spacer, the spacer is creating on top... instead of where my cursor is... I have to move it it all the way down one by one by clicking the down arrow.

Is that the way its supposed to work? or is there a way to create the spacer where my cursor is?

Thanks.. I am liking your tool so much. Thank you.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi Pero

I have a Q. When I add a spacer, the spacer is creating on top... instead of where my cursor is... I have to move it it all the way down one by one by clicking the down arrow.

Is that the way its supposed to work? or is there a way to create the spacer where my cursor is?

Thanks.. I am liking your tool so much. Thank you.

Spacer will be added at the top. I need to motify that in future, because it is a mess work to move all scenerys below that spacer...

Maybe I will include that one into the next version.

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

When you turn different sceneries on and off using Sim Starter does the program change the path of the scenery or does it leave it unchanged ?  Reason I ask is that I have my scenery in a different location and I need to have the path remain unchanged using its current full path.  thanks,

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

When you turn different sceneries on and off using Sim Starter does the program change the path of the scenery or does it leave it unchanged ?  Reason I ask is that I have my scenery in a different location and I need to have the path remain unchanged using its current full path.  thanks,

If you are using "SIMstarter ScenerySets" it is using only the default scenery.cfg and switches Scenerys Active=TRUE/FALSE.

In addition you can use "External scenery.cfg" and define a separate scenery.cfg (or YourScenery.cfg) from any path which will replace the existing scenery.cfg.

Hope that answers your question?

Maybe I will include that one into the next version.

Than you so much.

If you are taking requests and suggestion. :P

How hard it would it be, if we select a group of sceneries.. by bookending by clicking and shift clicking a set, to move the whole set up and down?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Than you so much.

If you are taking requests and suggestion. :P

How hard it would it be, if we select a group of sceneries.. by bookending by clicking and shift clicking a set, to move the whole set up and down?

You are welcome to join the BETA Team. I am working on a very nice new SceneryManager. Your feedback would be great. Please send me an email (find email in SIMstarter > About)

Thank you!