Sign in to follow this  
DMdoc

Do Mindstar products work with FSX Steam Edition

The issue you're seeing isn't a data issue and you're unlikely to be able to determine the difference between a data issue and a software issue. I don't have time to deal with everything you might think is a data flaw, which you seem to be quite eager to find.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ok... update on this issue:

Please go to the Mindstar/Flight Simulator Addons folder on your computer and run the NavUpdate.exe application. It should have a button on the bottom right that will allow you to redownload the RealNav database. Redownload the database and check to see if the issue is resolved.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hi Sir, I had uninstalled the GNS Units since I am not using them, I followed the instruction given by the MindStar Support about de-activating the license before unistalling so I did not have to contact them in order to re-activate it once I need the product back again.

Now that I tried to re-activate the license again in order to test what you suggested me, I got an error stating "The server issued activation codes but they didn't work in your computer, either try again or contact technical support" I contacted technical suport but they have not answered yet, I tried to reinstall the product and now it says that I have exceeded the amount of activations permitted.

I am now waiting for the answer from the Mindstar technical support, once I manage to activate the product again, I will sure try what you told me.

Thank you very mch for your help.

Regards.