Sign in to follow this  
SKeller

NGX SP1d and FS2Crew

Hi Bryan,

I am wondering if the current version of FS2Crew for the NGX will work with PMDG's SP1d which is due to be released very "soon". I'm not talking about Steam, just the regular FSX version.

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Good question just installed Sp1d get ask error. So I guess they need to tweak some things

I had the SDK failure until i removed and reinstalled FS2Crew. Everything except one thing works flawlessly until now. I just did a whole flight, and everything was normal except for one thing....

FSX crashes in preflight at the same time every time. It's when I recieve the load sheet. But if I do not do the preflight, I have no problems at all. I just start from the before start checklist without trouble.

When I give order to change heading or alt in the MCP, the heading bug keeps spinning, or the alt display keeps going up to its maximum. they don't stop until I gave the cancel-last-command order.  

On another forum I read that there are more problems with FS2Crew in combination with the SP1D version. 

the advice was to wait for the 'reboot'version of FS2Crew...

On my side, everything works like a charm with the SP1d. I only got an issue with the installation of the SP1s and had to uninstal/reinstal the NGX.
Then I disabled and reenabled fs2crew and no issue until now.

Have you try to disable/reenable fs2crew for the NGX after the instal of the SP1d?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

When I give order to change heading or alt in the MCP, the heading bug keeps spinning, or the alt display keeps going up to its maximum. they don't stop until I gave the cancel-last-command order.  

On another forum I read that there are more problems with FS2Crew in combination with the SP1D version. 

The heading bug spinning is just the result usually of the system hearing a bad voice command.

So just use "Cancel Last Command" if it ever happens.

There are no known issues with SP1D and FS2Crew 737.  Tons of people have installed it and there are no internal issues.

I have also the SDK error after SP1D install.

So if I well understood I've got just to install fs2crew again to make it work properly?

Thank you
Andrea Arnao