Sign in to follow this  
dmarques69

MCE-GSX Strange pushback behavior

Been using MCE for the last weeks and simply lovit, from what i've tested everything works fine, some wrong interpretations when i talk my native language forgeting that MCE is listening and makes some strange descisions :)

The only thing that i cant get to work is the pushback from GSX, i use the commands:

• Ground from flight deck
  • Ground engineer from flight deck
  • Ground mechanic from flight deck
  • Maintenance from flight deck
  • Engineer from flight deck
  • Assistance from flight deck
  • Mechanic from flight deck
  • Technician from flight deck

He immediatly responds that is availiable, i can ask the boarding, fuel etc and GSX is activated and works well, but when i use:

• Ground mechanic start pushback
  • Ground mechanic begin pushback
  • Ground mechanic commence pushback
  • Ground mechanic start pushback please
  • Ground mechanic begin pushback please
  • Ground mechanic commence pushback please
  • Ground mechanic please start pushback
  • Ground mechanic please begin pushback
  • Ground mechanic please commence pushback:

or

• Technician Pushback straight
  • Mechanic Pushback straight back
  • Technician Pushback left.
  • Mechanic Pushback to the left.
  • Technician Pushback right.
  • Technician Pushback to the right

I hear pushback initiating(or something like that) and immediatly i hear puhsback canceled and start deboarding?????

Making the selection in GSX menu works fine.

Anybody and something similar? how to solve this?

I have the latest MCE and GSX on FSX:SE

Thank you.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Not a single view??? Something is wrong here :)

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Not a single view??? Something is wrong here :)

I am using P3D but will test it out tonight and advise

Have you tried to mute your mic AFTER a given command?

Sometimes the mic picks up sounds and makes its own interpretation. :o

John Cramer

Thank you both for the replys, the guys from fs++ are already on top of the problem, by the way 5* for those guys in terms of support, specially Ben, i didnt specify that i was using a light aircraft, in the case a Cessna 172.

Anyway WR269 please try on a Cessna and tell us what was your result! Starter, thats true, i told that in my OP, but it's not the case.

Thank you.

Marques

Problem solved.

Great support from fs++

Marques

What solved your problem, as I have always had issues with MCE mechanics interfacing with GSX?

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Stuart_H Fs++ patched this specific problem that i reported in the new release that is available for download on their site, i dont know what problems do you have... but i advice you to contact them via support email.

Marques

Thanks.

I have communicated with Ben at FS++ in the past and he has always been very helpful. I'll try the new version.

My issue is not the same as yours, its just that the MCE mechanic acknowledges my "Ground from cockpit" request, but then when I request "Ready for push back" there is no interaction with GSX, so I resort to the GSX menu to request push back.

If any FS++ team is monitoring this forum perhaps they could comment.

Thanks

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

its just that the MCE mechanic acknowledges my "Ground from cockpit" request, but then when I request "Ready for push back" there is no interaction with GSX, so I resort to the GSX menu to request push back.

This has been reported in the "If you find something not working..." thread. Solved since.

Just install latest GSX and latest MCE V2.6.3.9

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Gerald,

Thank you for your response, however I have downloaded the latest version 2.6.3.9 and am still having problems with comms between Ground and GSX. Maybe I am doing something wrong but can't see it. The following is my transcript of commands (may not be exact responses but you get the idea):

Me: "Ground from cockpit"

Mechanic: ...anything I can do to assist"

Me: "Ground we are ready for push back right"

Nothing

Me: "Ground commence push back right"

Nothing

Nothing. No reponse either from ground or GSX.

I resort to GSX menu to commence push back and start engines.

Now another problem.

After stopping the push back via GSX.

Me: "Ground from cockpit"

No response but Copilot pipes up: "Captain, Need to shutdown one engine before calling maintenance."

Why? One should be able to start both engines during push back before requesting mechanic/ground to disconnect.

Me trying again: "Ground you can disconnect"

No resonse

But then, despite not having Ground involved in any of the previous responses, as I accelerate into taxi I get an irrate mechanic scolding me for breaking his leg or something similar!!

I just cant seem to get the correct sequencing from requesting push back, starting engines and ensuring the mechanic is disconnected.

What am I doing wrong?

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Further to my post above, just one further thought, I am by the way using FSX Steam, installed in the Steam directory. FSX boxed version has been uninstalled. Just wondering if this could make any difference since GSX is Aldo installed within fsx Steam.

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373