Sign in to follow this  
WayneG

Dear PMDG Please Read. It's important

Dear PMDG, I recently just looked at your site and im not sure if this is an error on your part of the system or what but the asking price for the 737NGX for P3D IS $64,000,000.00.

Dear PMDG, Not sure if you are aware of this but i recently just looked at your shop to see how much the price will be for the 737NGX for p3d but it's priced at $64,000,000.00.  

Wayne George

It's a placeholder. They change it, when they release the NGX for P3D.

Philipp Schwaegerl

Dear PMDG, I recently just looked at your site and im not sure if this is an error on your part of the system or what but the asking price for the 737NGX for P3D IS $64,000,000.00.

There are reasons behind why we set it that way. We do this for every release before it is released and set it to the appropriate price when we are ready to release it.

Kyle Rodgers

Oh okay. Im sorry i thought it was an accidental error. Also since your a moderator can you delete my other posts with the same topic title? I had an error when i tried to post and it trippled posted the same topic. I am really sorry about that.

There are reasons behind why we set it that way. We do this for every release before it is released and set it to the appropriate price when we are ready to release it.

If you pay the $64 million, the rest of us can get it for free! C'mon, take one for the team. :lol:

NAX669.png

Soo this was the million dollar post for ngx.

Wonder how many posts like this there will be for the 747 v2 when its due to release. :)

Isn't that the actual listing price for a 737?

Annual revenue goal? *winks*, or perhaps most recent revenue project? *winks twice* - no need to reply :) just poking.