Sign in to follow this  
BobKK47

NavDataPro and JF Hawker

I know that the FMC that comes with the Just Flight Hawker 800XP does not accept Navigraph data.  Does anyone know if it will work

with the NavDataPro utility available from Aerosoft?

If not, are there other alternatives?

Thank you.

No, the Hawker cannot have its Navdata updated, I seem to remember it building some kind of database as part of the installation phase. I seem to remember it was stored in C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\

No, the Hawker cannot have its Navdata updated, I seem to remember it building some kind of database as part of the installation phase. I seem to remember it was stored in C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\

Thanks for the info.  That's too bad.   I just downloaded it and I did observe that it built a database when I installed it.  This aircraft has been out a few years,  but perhaps the database has been updated so, even though it might not be possible to update it on a regular basis,  it may not be that out of date for aircraft recently purchased.   I'll have to check that.