Sign in to follow this  
leec

PMDG 737 NGX Released for P3D

I'm going to say it like it is, the pricing on both PMDG products is nothing else but a scandalous joke, but I'm still getting both products because that's what I fly and can't be without them in P3D. This pretty much closes the FSX chapter for me and I hope for many others too. More customers for LM means growth, let's move on to the 64bit already, for crying out loud.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

4 hours left of work before I get to fly the NGX in P3D. Having never had the NGX in FSX I am excited!

Barry Hicks

From EGFF to YSSY

I just took the PMDG 737NGX around the pattern in P3D. After all the talk about EULAs here we are a few years later able to enjoy the marriage of two great companies, LM P3D and PMDG. The future of flight simulation software has never looked better in the 25 years that I've been playing with flight simulation. Thanks to both companies making our dreams a reality. Who knows what the future will bring but the future is so bright I gotta wear shades.

How's the performance in P3D?

NAX669.png

Quick question has the P3D NGX lighting system been upgraded to T777 standards (light splashes on the ground) as the T777 - been so long since using fsx version - thanks

Rich Sennett

Love it. Just went through bad weather with the radar (and ASN) so nice. Bounced around. Night time is beautiful. FPS is great (the T7 kills me, this is fine). The Poseidon liveries are great. Worth it.

Very happy

Flying it now. FPS locked at 33 and staying right there. Departed FSDT ORD with FPS right around 33. Absolutely love it. I was hesitating removing FSX up till now. I think this is the death blow for FSX on my machine.

Richie Walsh

irishcurse , cant you post your specs? I am seeing worse FPS than the T7. I am running I7 3770K @ 4.7 gtx 780 OC 8Gbs of ram. T7 I am around 22ish with everything maxed out and REX Plus , softclouds and ASN. Reference airport KSEA PNW and Global from ORBX and I am seeing 13-17 fps in the NGX :(

Flying it now. FPS locked at 33 and staying right there. Departed FSDT ORD with FPS right around 33. Absolutely love it. I was hesitating removing FSX up till now. I think this is the death blow for FSX on my machine.

i7 975@3.33 6GB ram GTX680 2GB. Using ASN. Don't have my settings maxed out but have shadows and stuff.

Richie Walsh

Just completed my first flight from Aerosoft's LFMN to FlyTampa EKCH.  Beautiful airplane in P3D!!!!  I didn't check FPS at all but it was butter smooth the entire flight w/ the exception of when EKCH was loading up as I got near to that area.  Other than that, flawless.  FSUIPC VAS counter was showing 450M remaining when I parked at the gate.  This was after an external view too which adds quite a bit I think.  My settings are more or less in the middle for autogen and a detail distance of 5.5.

Anyway, so glad to have the NGX in P3D!!!!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Well it appears you guys are having fun with the ngx can someone answer lighting question I posted please - thanks

Rich Sennett

The pricing for this version before the discount is not so bad either. I just bought the 777 to save the $50 before the discount period is over. The discount for the 737 is $20. I'm thankful for it, but I think it's ok to wait... But I would really like to get home and go flying tonight.

NGX working great in P3D. Very pleased indeed. FS2Crew is working 100% (Emergency NGX ) to the amazement of Bryan at FS2CREW.  It should not work due to a new SDK header, but it worked for me using EMT. All switches worked and pre flight events etc. This is the button version.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.