Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

Do we need to Uninstall and Re-Install the software? Or can we just re-install the new NGX?

Thanks

Great work, now you can finally get some rest. Much appreciated. Going to be a very long night for me, have to find a excuse to tell my boss why I am so sleepy at work tomorrow. 

Stian Beinset

ENML

Do we need to Uninstall and Re-Install the software? Or can we just re-install the new NGX?

Either one will work.

Kyle Rodgers

Is the Operations Center now included with this new version of the NGX?

Dave

Dave Paige

Can terrain be on as well as weather radar

It is either-or. Usually the pilot flying would have the WXR and the pilot monitoring would have the TERR.

PMDG wants everyone to sign their posts with your full name otherwise the post will get deleted.

Wes

Oh ok thanks so weather on capt terrain on first officer gotcha signed George chiassion Jr

Thank you for this really nice update! :)

I hope to see Ground Operations functions at some day, but first 'll definitely enjoy and make a bunch of flight hours with this beauty!

:)

I see the download servers are getting hammered and it's 23:48 here. Anyone already downloaded and willing to post a change log/full list of stuff in SP1d? I'm not on my PC so can't access OC and it's showing 3 hours to download from PMDG.

Thanks a lot PMDG!

but... let me get back to P3D to fly this beauty! =D

Take some rest PMDG team and on monday we start our wish list for P3D LOL

Is the Operations Center now included with this new version of the NGX?

Yep.

I see the download servers are getting hammered and it's 23:48 here. Anyone already downloaded and willing to post a change log/full list of stuff in SP1d? I'm not on my PC so can't access OC and it's showing 3 hours to download from PMDG.

...from Amazon  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks OMG I wanted it so much...I'll do my first flight today...unfortunately I haven't ASN yet but I'll be buying it soon :)

Does the Beta version of ASN work with the NGX radar?

Thank you very much Robert and the PMDG team, great release!

Happy Flying! :)