Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

thanks for the update but can you make a list of the new NGX except the WXR i can't find any change

BY Jason lu

For Everyone:
Take some time to go into the Operations Center and look around at the liveries section.  We added a little gift to the NGX as a thank you for all of your support during the past 17 years that we have been making expansions for various flight simulators.

You will know what it is when you see it...   Something a bit different than your average passenger carrying 737...

I cannot find it - what is it?

Thank you very much Robert and the PMDG team, great release!

Happy Flying! :)

Thanks from Norway ...tomorrow is testing day ...... :rolleyes: :P

Uninstall/reinstall and it'll all be there.

The P-8 is its own model and not under other types.

Thanks Kyle. That did the trick and like magic the P-8 appeared. Thanks to the PMDG team for the update (and support). Off to find some wet clouds to try the radar.

whats the update in 737 800 cause I don't see. what am I suppose to be looking for?

PMDG

Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

That is all.

Ryan, I'm still very new to the NGX.  I've been reading all these posts, I just uninstalled the base version and the 600/700 through Win 7 Uninstall.

Now I need to download the newer versions.

So how do I know which version I have?  Is there a version number somewhere I can check?

What is this new OC I read about similar to the 777 as I don't have the 777?

Thanks.

Sorry, I had to select follow so I can get an email reply…

Jack Sawyer

FS2Crew works in P3D and SE

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Ryan, I'm still very new to the NGX.  I've been reading all these posts, I just uninstalled the base version and the 600/700 through Win 7 Uninstall.

Now I need to download the newer versions.

So how do I know which version I have?  Is there a version number somewhere I can check?

What is this new OC I read about similar to the 777 as I don't have the 777?

Thanks.

Sorry, I had to select follow so I can get an email reply…

Hi Jack

This whole new Operations Center thingy is like the backbone of all installed PMDG products. Once installed, you will see a menu to the left that will tell you what version of the NGX you have installed. If you download the latest PMDG 737 NGX base package, the OC will be automatically installed.

Hope this helps. PM me if you need any more assistance.

Ryan

Thank you so much for this release. I haven't bought an aircraft for flight sim this fast since the Q400 by Majestic Software. I look forward to spending many, many hours flying this aircraft around the world in flight sim! 

FS2Crew works in P3D and SE

How did you install for P3D?  Did you use a migration tool?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Hey my Fs2crew does not work completely with it. Misses calls

So do I just download the PMDG 737NGX Base Package? And I'm good to go?

Wayne Larsen

Mr. Randazzo and the rest of the PMDG team,

Regarding all your efforts and endurance around the P3D legal headaches, development investment and quality release...

THANK YOU!    

(And Thank you BETA testers!!!)

What was once a complete experience in FSX is now an even better experience in P3D.  My life is whole, and fully satisfied again.

PHIL CHIMBOLO

"Flight Simming for 40-years"

Intel Core i7 3970X 3.50GHz (OC @ 4.20GHz) | 32GB RAM | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | Four Monitors | GoFlight Pro Yoke

GoFlight TQ6 Advance Throttle | CH Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5