Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

Darnit! It SUCKS that I bought it from Aerosoft Shop!!

Brynjar

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

You still have to use the mousewheel. It's much more comfortable as in the 777.

Okay, thanks for the reassurance. I could have sworn that this had been fixed, but I guess this will be an sp2 thing.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Do you need ASE NEXT for the weather radar to work?

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

Thanks for the update and the hard work PMDG! I had a look around in the livery section of the NGX in the OP and I can't find what I'm looking for. Is it for FSX,FSX:SE and P3D or?

Thanks.

Well, I am very very satisfied with the new NGS in my Steam FSX.

I unistalled FSX:SE [and followed the recommendations to de-activate the licences from within the PMDG menus in the MCDU. This is a very important step before uninstalling PMDG products, I guess.]  <---  Don't do this!!! See next post byn Kyle!

The new install ran without any glitches - first the 737 800/900 then the 777 200LR and finally the 777-300. 

Took all of the three for a short ride.

Next, will start the Operations Center and run any suggested updates :)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I unistalled FSX:SE and followed the recommendations to de-activate the licences frok within the PMDG menus in the MCDU. This is a very important step before uninstalling PMDG products, I guess.

No. This is not true, actually, and can actually run people into issues if they try this multiple times within a week or two. Unless you're reformatting your PC, returning the license is not necessary. Only do this for the reasons listed in the intro manual.

While I'm glad that it seems to have coincidentally worked for you, it's not a required part of uninstalling/reinstalling. This is spoken from the literal hundreds of times we unintall/reinstall when we test the beta versions.

Kyle Rodgers

Do you need ASE NEXT for the weather radar to work?

Yes, the weather radar uses the AS connect module included in ASN

installed ASE NEXT       Still no weather showing up ? am i missing something?                                          

installed ASE NEXT       Still no weather showing up ? am i missing something?

If you did a clean install you should be able to see the returns when the radar is turned on press WX and AUTO from the center console and make sure you turn on the WX from the upper MCP panel.

Turn up the GAIN a little and make sure you are in a location where there is ACTUAL precipitation when you view the map in ASN.

You're not flying in clear weather, are you? Nothing would show on radar in clear weather, of course!

Marcelo,

Same thing happened to me. Why? Because I just ran the new installer and was presented 2 options:

1. "Repair"

2. "Remove or Uninstall (forget which)"

I chose option 1. just like you did, loaded up the sim and nothing had changed.

Ran the installer again, chose option 2. and removed the PMDG 737NGX, then I ran the installer again and did a fresh install.

Loaded up the sim and all was well.

Leo Cal 

Thank you very much.. First I tried to deal with an update installation (since either way was supposed to give the same results) but I had to reinstall from the beggining as you suggested to solve this issue

Marcelo Monteiro

I pressed wx on mcp panel.On centerconsole wx and auto is that on the tranponder turn dial all the way to right? Do not see auto.If it is not there then I must have a panel missing I see no gain either.has this always been there or or has it ben added.

Do not see auto.If it is not there then I must have a panel missing I see no gain either.has this always been there or or has it ben added.

the auto button is in the centre panel next the left hand gain control

Capture.png

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I found that my Internet Security (bitdefender 2015) was blocking the 737/777 from communicating with ASN silently even when all Flight Simulator related directories and files were whitelisted and "allowed" through the AV/Firewall. There were no warnings or alerts that anything was wrong, it just blocked it. Uninstalling Bitdefender solved the issue.

I found that my Internet Security (bitdefender 2015) was blocking the 737/777 from communicating with ASN silently even when all Flight Simulator related directories and files were whitelisted and "allowed" through the AV/Firewall. There were no warnings or alerts that anything was wrong, it just blocked it. Uninstalling Bitdefender solved the issue.

Interesting you have this issue. i have BitDefender 2015 Total Security and have not had any issues.