Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

the auto button is in the centre panel next the left hand gain control

Capture.png

Your screenshot actually reminds me of what I wanted to do as soon as the WXR for the NGX comes out: dusting off thoroughly the WXR panel (and having the cloth at hand also the rest of the dusty mess...) B)

OK Thanks  Now I know .Will try out and advise .Thank you for the pic.

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

+1 for the Operations Center. Its really nice to have a program to update us on new patches, and I've found its very very easy to install liveries. Thank you for giving us great software to compliment great products! =)

Went to the PMDG site to download SP1D.  Logged in, site recognized me but when I clicked on the link to get the service pac, I was returned to my login screen.  I bought the 737 NGX directly from PMDG so I must be missing something.  Any help will be appreciated.

James M Driskell

Duh!  Answered my own questions.  Your Operations Center is a grand idea as long as I'm smart enough to use it.

James M Driskell

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

Went to the PMDG site to download SP1D. Logged in, site recognized me but when I clicked on the link to get the service pac, I was returned to my login screen. I bought the 737 NGX directly from PMDG so I must be missing something. Any help will be appreciated.

James M Driskell

Click on Shop first. This will bring you to the store. Some browsers have difficulties with the jump from the main page to the store. If you log in when on the store page the issue should go away.

Kyle Rodgers

OK.  I think I have followed the instructions.  Went to my previous orders as directed by the Operations Center but nowhere do I see a link for SP1D.  Please advise.

James M Driskell

I give up!  Why not make it simple rather that putting me in a loop!  Your records show that I own the 737 NGX but I can't find a link to download the service pac.

James M Driskell

OK. I think I have followed the instructions. Went to my previous orders as directed by the Operations Center but nowhere do I see a link for SP1D. Please advise.

You won't fine the word SP1D, at least I didn't.  You need to go to your account and "act like" you are re-downloading the same ole 737NGX with SP1C again. You will find what you get is the new version of the 737NGX with SP1D. I agree it is confusing and don't know why it has to be that way, but what I described worked for me.

Al

Tried this.  The system wants to charge me again.  I don't understand why this is so difficult.  I certainly do not have problems with other sites but this has be stumped.  

James M Driskell

Are you sure you going to your pmdg  account  previous orders   click on the pmdg ngx   download link  and  than click the download link,  first I heard of  this issue

You need to login on your  account  to get  to the download page, its not  the same  as  the product page  on where you might be trying  to download it  from

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I wish now that I bought the download version rather than the boxed version...

Same here. And I don't understand why this being a product you need a license and online activation for, they can't simply let you register your physical product with them and get the download version...

Tried this.  The system wants to charge me again.  I don't understand why this is so difficult.  I certainly do not have problems with other sites but this has be stumped.  

James M Driskell

James,

This update is for the FSX version. The version that I see in your account is the original FS9 version of the NG, which was released nearly a decade ago. That version is not being updated. If you might have bought the product under a different account/email, submit a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com .

Would've made things a lot easier for everyone.

Same here. And I don't understand why this being a product you need a license and online activation for, they can't simply let you register your physical product with them and get the download version...

Because it's a lot more complex that that, honestly. I know that's not a convenient thought for people who bought the product elsewhere, but it's a fact

Kyle Rodgers

Would've made things a lot easier for everyone.

Because it's a lot more complex that that, honestly. I know that's not a convenient thought for people who bought the product elsewhere, but it's a fact

Wel I don't doubt that it *may* be, but it did not necessarily have to be this way if more thought was put into it from the start, like having the disc product be the same, or allowing the registration code you receive to be used on the site to register activate the product, or even on a case by case basis. I'm pretty sure not *everybody* cares to have the SE, isn't there a way you could just provide a new serial/activation and void the old one if necessary? (If your concern is people having 2 copies, which I see a little hint of).

Anywho, ate least a heads up would have been nice on the different vendor sites that the product is not 100% the same (even if limited to installer or whatever). I just bout it like a week ago, and would not have if I knew of these issues (I actually haven't even received it, a friend is bringing it me, so excuse me if some of the terms or concepts I used are just gibberish,,,).