Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[05MAR15] PMDG 737NGX Versions for FSX/FSX-SE & P3D Released

Well Ryan, I deleted everything as you suggested.  Even the OC in the Roaming folder and reinstalled.

It worked, I think it does not like old panel states because even after reinstalling the whole works I still got the Fuel light with my AOA saves, which I use a LOT for training.  So I used the CDU to load a different saved state from PMDG and it works.  I don't like that it doesn't like the old states.

Also, I am going to post a screen shot of a HUD problem, the text is all clipped on the bottom.  I should have made a note of the circumstances.

Why is this clipped?

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/PaulVette/HUD.jpg~original

Your seat position is too far back and too far right. In other words your head is in the wrong place. Move it to where it should be and you will see the rest appear.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

With the Weather Radar issue being just squares. I fixed the problem and all it was, was a setting in FSX. You must have detailed clouds selected otherwise it wont display correctly. Thanks for the help anyways.

Happy flying everyone- i need to go and clear my driveway of snow!

Thanks for a great upcoming weekend! B)

Although my hometown Hamburg/Germany (EDDH) is at 54°N (like e.g. Edmonton/Canada) temperature forecasts for this weekend's Sunday are up to 20°C/68°F (exceptionally!).

So there won't be snow but probably an unexpected barbecue crossing my flightplans... :blink:

Nice weekend everyone! 

:p0502:

I had my first flight and it was a majestic failure. Love it !

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

I had my first flight and it was a majestic failure. Love it !

J'espère que vous dire l'échec de votre part (I hope you mean failure on your part) :wacko: 

Your post sounds a bit misleading to my german ears... B) 

BTW: I just saw that Vancouver also will have sunny 14°C (+!) on Sunday. Bad weather for flightsimming actually...

J'espère que vous dire l'échec de votre part (I hope you mean failure on your part) :wacko: 

Your post sounds a bit misleading to my german ears... B) 

BTW: I just saw that Vancouver also will have sunny 14°C (+!) on Sunday. Bad weather for flightsimming actually...

Simming can't wait when the Sun is out. Of course the failure was on my part. I didn't read the manual and thought it was like an 777.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

I didn't read the manual and thought it was like an 777.

Yes, the 737 is IMO more lively and thus can become ahead of the pilot in a shorter period of time. But, being lightweight, she is also more forgiving; even without e.g. auto speed protection (when A/T armed like in the T7).

The T7's "acceleration latency" was my only "surprise" I had after having flown the NGX quite a lot. :unsure:

If the T7 once becomes ahead of you (meaning the PF having slept for quite some valuable seconds) she is IMO a bit more "nasty" to catch up with than the 737.

But at the end of the day they are both "ridiculously easy to fly". Different though but corresponding to the size of the A/C.

The direct feedback (closed loop) of actions is IMO one of the great advantages (pilot related) of this design concept, compared to the targeted "fleet homogenisation from gnome to giant" of a competitor, but that's a different story.

past 18:30 LT EDDH. Time to leave office and heading towards a joyful sim weekend. Is "auto speed protection w A/T armed" now also a built-in feature for the 737-SP1D?. I will see  B)

:p0504:

I have another bug to report. The plane is all set for Takeoff and no item is missed but yet, when doing the Takeoff Config test while taxi, the config warning alerts and the Recall won't get rid of the Fuel and Anti-Ice warnings. That must be a bug.

I have another bug to report. The plane is all set for Takeoff and no item is missed but yet, when doing the Takeoff Config test while taxi, the config warning alerts and the Recall won't get rid of the Fuel and Anti-Ice warnings. That must be a bug.

This has been reported several times. We're looking into it.

Kyle Rodgers

It is with great pleasure that I offer

...and if AvSim again refuses to post this YouTube link, I wanna know why...

This is, correct me if I am wrong,what I believe to be...

the first post-sale PMDG 737 NGX for Prepar3d flight on YouTube.

Cold and dark, TO,PATTERN, missed, auto land cancelled hand flown approach and landing....jeez! So much to remember!

If AvSim blanks out the link above, and they have historically four months, check out my channel, hesynergy.

Enjoy...it's still at 360 res, but should be available in 1080P a little later.

PMDG 737NGX for Prepar3D:

Ah... at LAST

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Installed OK but not seeing any weather on screen? I have ASE installed and running.Also how do I install outside livery for 737

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

I was hoping to test the weather radar this evening, but at my current download speed (40 kb/s) I will be asleep before the download is complete :rolleyes:

Edit: as soon as I posted this message, the speed increased to 2 MB/s B)

Marc ter Heide

While I am thankful for the PMDG team giving us a new model of the 737 at no charge, I must confess I am extremely disappointed that we still have not seen PMDG do the Wedgetail military variant of the 737. Can we PLEASE ask for this to be done?