Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Installing FSX and FSX:SE Updates

Update to SP1d(v1.10.6436)

Read on PMDG Operations Center  737-8900 NGX Installed version:1.10.6436 same as available version

737-6700NGX Installed version:1.10.6436 Available version 1.00.3219 ??

FSX start up PMDG 737 ngx   FMC told  OP Program 549849-011 (410.8A) supp data Ver 1.1

is this the old ver 1.1 or SP1d installed  .The ASN weatherradar is not working see only blue signs OA -2A +4A etc

My question is delete all pMDG again an istall again or is this correct?

Joop Schmidt KLM194

Hi Joop!

I think you had the latest and correct version of the 737-6700NGX variant.

About the WX radar...the radar only display precipitation ie. rain/snow not clouds. :)

I already received and answer that the FSX/FSX:SE conversion update for the DVD version

is in the process. Can you tell when it's going to available..

I bought the B777 from your website the downloadable version, I don't see an issue there at all..

I really need the the FSX:SE update, it cost's to buy another exclusive version for FXS:SE doesn't make sense..

Thanks your coop.

Best Regards,

Vipan Nath

PS; When I go to check the Service updates on your website for

737-800/900 NGX Base Package SP1d it says to

Click Here to log-in

Why no access here!!

Click Here to log-in

Why no access here!!

You have to log in and download it from your existing order. This would, of course, logically only work if you've bought it from us.

If you bought it from another vendor, you're going to have to be patient while we sort things out.

Kyle Rodgers

Folks,

I need some help! Following Kyle's most helpful simple, easy instructions, I still cannot get the weather radar to work. I have the CD version and have downloaded the update from the AS website. All good. I uninstall as instructed, remove all of the bits, then reinstall as instructed. I have downloaded the latest 736/7 from my PMDG account. I see two files there, so I have downloaded the most recent only, the other NGX RTM file dated 2012. I install the AS update last-I note the option is to fix or remove, I choose fix. All done in order, yet I still cannot get the dials to turn on WX panel etc. I am clearly doing something wrong, but after half a dozen tries, I cannot fathom it out. I would welcome any advice from anyone who experienced similar problems!

Keith Giannoni

If the dials are not operational, it would appear you don't have the latest version installed.

Did you check the Operations Center version to validate you have the most recent version intstalled?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Thanks, Jude. I have checked and I am getting the green for both versions telling me I am up to date with the 737. Bizarre!

Keith

I install the AS update last-I note the option is to fix or remove, I choose fix.

This doesn't seem like you're doing it right.

Install the 800/900

Install the 600/700

Nothing else should be run at this point.

So, if you bought the 600/700 from us, I'm assuming you got the base 800/900 from Aerosoft. This means you install the zip file you just got from Aerosoft (this is a full installer and not an update), and then run the 600/700 installer that you just got from us.

Note from the size of the zip you got from Aerosoft that it is not simply an update.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle,

Spot on sorted!! My mistake was to reinstall my CD version and then the updates. As Kyle mentions above, and for all those who have made or will make my mistake, treat the update from AS as a  full new download for the 738, thus your CD version is  effectively now obsolete. Do not use it for the reinstall!  (Maybe I missed that?).

Kyle, there is a wonderful magician in the UK called Dynamo. (Check out YouTube, all). You are brother of Dynamo! 

Grateful for your help and many thanks!

Keith

Grateful for your help and many thanks!

You're welcome Keith!

Kyle Rodgers

I already received and answer that the FSX/FSX:SE conversion update for the DVD version

is in the process. Can you tell when it's going to available..

I bought the B777 from your website the downloadable version, I don't see an issue there at all..

I really need the the FSX:SE update, it cost's to buy another exclusive version for FXS:SE doesn't make sense..

Thanks your coop.

Best Regards,

Vipan Nath

Click Here to log-in

Why no access here!!

You have to log in and download it from your existing order. This would, of course, logically only work if you've bought it from us.

If you bought it from another vendor, you're going to have to be patient while we sort things out.

Same problem here. I've bought from you. When I logged in I can access base pack of NGX (and other orders) but not SP1D. Asks for loggin in ?????

Thank you for your help. Regards. 

Same problem here. I've bought from you. When I logged in I can access base pack of NGX (and other orders) but not SP1D. Asks for loggin in ?????

Please follow the directions of the Service Updates page you keep trying to go to:

"PMDG has released Service Pack 1d for existing owners of the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX Base Package that adds the ability to install into FSX Steam Edition as well as bug fixes and weather radar functionality. You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 737 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email. "

In other words:

Don't try to go back to the service updates page. This isn't a service update.

Download the full installer from your original order. That is the most up to date version (just as if you'd purchased it right that second).

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle, I've already downloaded full installer. v.1.10.6436 Will be uninstalled as you described on message #1 soon. I won't touch 777 and OC. Anything else to do?

Just Curious: I've bought NGX in  8/5/2011 and paid via PayPal. Is "log-in to your eCommerce account" means login with my Paypal username and password?

Thank you.

Thanks Kyle, I've already downloaded full installer. v.1.10.6436 Will be uninstalled as you described on message #1 soon. I won't touch 777 and OC. Anything else to do?

Just Curious: I've bought NGX in  8/5/2011 and paid via PayPal. Is "log-in to your eCommerce account" means login with my Paypal username and password?

Thank you.

You log on with you PMDG username (e-mail) and password.

Stian Beinset

ENML

I have FSX Acceleration.I bought PMDG 737NGX this week, so I have downloaded the installation with version SP1d. I already have installed PMDG 747 and 777, before installing NGX. I updated also ASN to SP2B. 

Now, I have problems. The weather radar is not working property. Sometime it work fine and other not. The same with 777 now. Just close and open FSX is enought to cause NGX weather radar to stop working.

Also, now after closing FSX normally, it process isn't closing. The process stil continue running on Win 7 64bits. And i am finding the FNPLicensingService.exe running. It is new for me. 

I will folow the reinstall procedure on top and I will update the forum tonight.

thanks. 

Now, I have problems. The weather radar is not working property. Sometime it work fine and other not. The same with 777 now. Just close and open FSX is enought to cause NGX weather radar to stop working.

ASN needs to be running for the radar to function normally.

Kyle Rodgers