Sign in to follow this  
flyingpogo22

Do NGX support 2d Panel in Prepar3D?

Hi,

I was reading the NGX product page for Prepar3d and it says it does not include 2d panels but how come the screenshots shows 2d panel? Is it included or not included?

Thanks,

Brian Pogorek

Brian Pogorek

I was reading the NGX product page for Prepar3d and it says it does not include 2d panels but how come the screenshots shows 2d panel? Is it included or not included?

P3D doesn't have 2D panel support at all as a platform. Some of those screenshots are from the original FSX release. I'll let the team know.

Kyle Rodgers

Great, thanks for the clarification!

Actually, I'm an idiot. P3D apparently has 2D panels, and the plane does include them. P3D, by default, starts the sim in the VC though, so I just never saw them (I don't use them).

So, I've been informed by the team that P3D allows them, and the NGX still uses them in P3D.

Kyle Rodgers

Okay that's great to know. I also want to know if the weather radar works in both 2d panel and vc?

Thanks so much!

Brian Pogorek

Brian Pogorek

yes it is there and working exactly as FSX ....I don't use it neither  

Pedro