Sign in to follow this  
tatin

PMDG 737 SP1d NO WXR RADAR

Hi,

I re-downloaded the 737 NGX in order to get the update (SP1d version 1.10.6346), but everything looks extacly the same as in SP1c, and when I click "WXR" on the EFIS, it doesn´t show on the ND!!

Detailed clouds turned on in fsx settings,  is there rain   where you are,  if its the same as  the t7  have you turned on  the radar its self  are some places  to check

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi,

I re-downloaded the 737 NGX in order to get the update (SP1d version 1.10.6346), but everything looks extacly the same as in SP1c, and when I click "WXR" on the EFIS, it doesn´t show on the ND!!

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463861-installing-fsx-and-fsxse-updates/

Also: it is a requirement to sign your posts here. Please do so in the future.

Kyle Rodgers

Detailed clouds turned on in fsx settings,  is there rain   where you are,  if its the same as  the t7  have you turned on  the radar its self  are some places  to check

That is not the problem. The problem is that I cant even select WXR on the EFIS, I cant turn it on!

That is not the problem. The problem is that I cant even select WXR on the EFIS, I cant turn it on!

You probably should not ignore moderators when they request you to sign posts with your full name.

Just put your name in your signature.  As for the problems, I recommend a complete uninstall, registry clean, reboot, and re download from the website, then reinstall, the Operations Center will take care of any livery problems.

Hope this helps!

Do you have ASN? ASN needs to be running. Also make sure that there is rain where you are because the radar doesn't pick up clouds, only precipitation

Working 100 perfect here....(P3D)...beautiful..off curse  I have ASN

regards

Pedro 

I solved it by doing a full uninstall, and then reinstalling the NGX. 

Thanks! 

PS: how do I set a signature for the forum?

I solved that!!! :) 

Awesome. Thanks!  :BigGrin:

Kyle Rodgers