Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

PMDG 737 NGX Update SP1D - possible issue with FS2Crew?

Hi Bryan,

Bryan, does having the latest NGX SP1D cause any issues with the current version of FS2Crew?

Reason I ask, is I received a warning message from FS2Crew PMDG 737 NGX Config Mgr when I opened it up after d/l and installing the updated NGX Base & Expansion to SP1D.

The warning message mentioned that I require SP1C and that I should obtain it?

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Yes, that is a problem.  FS2Crew can now only click some buttons, but can't read the state of any switches.  I assume they are working towards a fix with their new "rebooted" edition.

Give Byran some  time  to figure this out,  since  he just stated  that he has just installed  it himself, iam sure  once he has  fixed the issues  he will let  us know  when its ready.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Too late for me, I already installed SP1d. I'll just wait for Bryan and the crew to get the reboot out.

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Therefore I suppose that Emergency will not work, either. Bryan, are you also working on an Emergency update? Otherwise it is really a pity that it can no longer be used!

James Goggi

Yeah I will be getting Reboot but FS2Crew for NGX how long for an update to work with the NG? I've purchased both FS2Crew & Emergency and looking forward to having these working again...

Jonathon Ryans

Bryan are you able to provide a link for service pack C ?

ZORAN

It turns out I was wrong...

It seems based on user reports that FS2Crew NGX does indeed currently work with SP1D.

The only issue you may have is that you may get a warning about SP1C not being installed, but you can disregard that.

Thanks Bryan. I am installing the NGX SP1d on a new computer. Before I reinstall FS2Crew, are there FSX (not SE) users that can confirm that in fact it DOES work?

If it worked it would make my day (and my weekend)!

Thank you.

James Goggi

I got it working James, all I did was uninstall old NGX then install new NGX Installer

Then just run the FS2Crew Installer (in my case emergency ngx).

Once complete ran the FS2Crew icon which came up a warning about requiring 1C SP, I clicked ok then the enable voice button, closed it and then launched FSX and all is working fine :)

Thank you, Jonathon. I look forward to trying at home, tonight. Do you confirm you are talking about the Microsoft FSX version? Second question: did you also test if the emergencies work?

James Goggi

Yeah just original gold Fsx version and yep emergencies is working for me :) tried an engine out after v1 to try and all seems to be working fine :) big relief !